If you could change one thing about your self?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Krissy on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm

What would it be?..Think i would change my shyness so i would be more out going person.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm happy being the person I am now, and I know I'm not perfect.

I would changed the way I speak, my words are slurred and I pronounce my words incorrectly sometimes and I talk too fast. And I had went through Speech therapy but I only gotten a little better,
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by MoonChildLuis on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Hmm, appearance wise I would like like to change my eyes color from my dark brown into a piercing blue color. It would go perfectly with my dark hair. I mean when my eyes catch light they look cool, but I would like blue eyes they remind me of my favorite breed of dog : Siberian huskies
avatar
MoonChildLuis

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 25
Location : Kerliland

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:19 pm

hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

everyone can sing, you just haven't found out your style of singing :]
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

everyone can sing, you just haven't found out your style of singing :]

lol is there an out-of-tune style? hmmm my voice doesn't really match the sound I imagine my lyrics having though. I always imagine voices like Amy Lee's or Lenka's or Lights' or Tori Amos' singing them. lol sometimes even kerli xD
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

everyone can sing, you just haven't found out your style of singing :]

lol is there an out-of-tune style? hmmm my voice doesn't really match the sound I imagine my lyrics having though. I always imagine voices like Amy Lee's or Lenka's or Lights' or Tori Amos' singing them. lol sometimes even kerli xD

my style is similiar to Lenka, I can't sing high notes, my vocal range isn't that strong yet.

See if you could hold a tune :]
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:hmmm i'd change my voice so that i could sing in tune because then i'd be able to sing my own songs... that would be the best thing ever. my lyrics feel so useless without being able to sing them Sad

everyone can sing, you just haven't found out your style of singing :]

lol is there an out-of-tune style? hmmm my voice doesn't really match the sound I imagine my lyrics having though. I always imagine voices like Amy Lee's or Lenka's or Lights' or Tori Amos' singing them. lol sometimes even kerli xD

my style is similiar to Lenka, I can't sing high notes, my vocal range isn't that strong yet.

See if you could hold a tune :]

lol i seriously can't hold a tune. i know it sounds like i'm just giving up without even trying but, trust me, i've tried singing for years to see if i could actually sing my songs but i just can't hit a note to save my own life.
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

aww :/

you will get there sometime :]
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:43 pm

hope so :/
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

You just got to believe :]
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm

hehe life is my creation x3
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Claudia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

-starts singing-

okay we are getting a bit off topic x3
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:54 pm

lol my bad Razz
avatar
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Posts : 756
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Lilee on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:What would it be?..Think i would change my shyness so i would be more out going person.

Same. Personality wise, I wish I was more extroverted. I wish I could be less shy and more of a risk taker. I've been trying, but it's hard.

Appearance wise, I'm pretty happy with the way I look I guess. I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Lilee on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

MoonChildLuis wrote:Hmm, appearance wise I would like like to change my eyes color from my dark brown into a piercing blue color. It would go perfectly with my dark hair. I mean when my eyes catch light they look cool, but I would like blue eyes they remind me of my favorite breed of dog : Siberian huskies

I think dark brown eyes are lovely. Especially for guys.
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Krissy on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

ya,brown eyes are pretty...mine are hazle


yeah, iam not alone..it is very hard sometimes to be able to stand up and just do whatever i want and not be scared of what people would think...

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by MoonChildLuis on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Well in perfect lighting they can look amazing because my eyes have this weird design to them. In bad lighting one of two things happen, 1: I can look demonic because they look completely black, or 2: , i think this is cool, they take the color of my surrounding because they reflect perfectly. So can have blue, green, purple, whatever...
avatar
MoonChildLuis

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 25
Location : Kerliland

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by TheLastSongbird on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 am

^ That's amazing! If I could change my eye colour to anything I wanted, I think I would have purple eyes ^^ I'm happy with my eyes the way they are though; depending on my mood or what I wear they can turn pale blue, sky blue, aquamarine or almost grey.

I would choose not to be as guarded around people. It's not that I'm shy, not entirely, I've just lost my trust in people over the years since being 7. I've had to put up with bullying and isolation, by people who don't know me and those I believed were my friends. I've become a loner in a sense; I won't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know, just in case they judge me. I wish I wasn't this way, but you never know who to trust and that worries me more than the average person.

_________________
Ma olen Kuulaps
Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity
avatar
TheLastSongbird

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Lilee on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 am

MoonChildLuis wrote:Well in perfect lighting they can look amazing because my eyes have this weird design to them. In bad lighting one of two things happen, 1: I can look demonic because they look completely black, or 2: , i think this is cool, they take the color of my surrounding because they reflect perfectly. So can have blue, green, purple, whatever...

Both of those reasons are why I like them so much Razz
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by out of the hollow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 am

I would make myself more decisive Razz
avatar
out of the hollow

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : TX, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by pixiedust19 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 am

Lilee wrote:I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.

me 2. i've had glasses since 3rd grade and i don't like wearing them anymore. and my mom won't let me get contacts until i'm older. x[[






pixiedust19

Posts : 794
Join date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Lilee on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

pixiedust19 wrote:
Lilee wrote:I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.

me 2. i've had glasses since 3rd grade and i don't like wearing them anymore. and my mom won't let me get contacts until i'm older. x[[

That sucks Dx I hate both, but glasses are really annoying. I hate the marks they leave on your nose and sometimes they can get really heavy being on so long. And contacts are so dry, and sometimes you forget you're wearing them, and you always have to make sure they're clean... @_@
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Krissy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 pm

i can't put on "headbands" cuz they give me such headach.with my glasses

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by out of the hollow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

^ You could try the cloth ones, I wear glasses and those work for me. I can't put on plastic headbands because they're too wide for my head xD

I would like better eyesight as well.. My eyes are terrible, and contacts make them way too dry, so I'm stuck in glasses all the time.
avatar
out of the hollow

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : TX, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by BrowniesBeffy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

I would change my singing voice, my voice is terrible xD
avatar
BrowniesBeffy

Posts : 2100
Join date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by pixiedust19 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Lilee wrote:
pixiedust19 wrote:
Lilee wrote:I kind of wish my eye sight was better though, so I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts all the time.

me 2. i've had glasses since 3rd grade and i don't like wearing them anymore. and my mom won't let me get contacts until i'm older. x[[

That sucks Dx I hate both, but glasses are really annoying. I hate the marks they leave on your nose and sometimes they can get really heavy being on so long. And contacts are so dry, and sometimes you forget you're wearing them, and you always have to make sure they're clean... @_@

i hate how when you take of your glasses to go swimming or something, u end up having raccoon eyes.
so if i ever got contacts i'd have these weird white circles around my eyes. x[[

pixiedust19

Posts : 794
Join date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Krissy on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

i never tired contacts .

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

My mind or my appearence! I'd make the voices disappear or I'd turn a monster into quirky cuteness Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If you could change one thing about your self?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum