job interviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

I hate them,I such at them...I alway's know what iam gonna say be for hand but then it comes out all wrong,.. i never get the job,,,I guess ppl belive in me but i don't belive in my self,,,,Sorry for venting.. how do u do at them? i get nevorse and shy..

I don't wanna dissporant any one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Lilee on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

I hate interviews too. And I tremble when I'm nervous, so it's really hard to hide it >_<; Most employers want people who are super confident. Not too great for us shy people ):
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by mimi on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 pm

never had one. but id be horrible. blushing and going to the toilet every 2 minutes. lol

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 26
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by TheLastSongbird on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 pm

We had mock interviews at school a couple of years back and, surprisingly, mine went very well Smile It could have been that I just got lucky with my interviewer. I thought I'd be so nervous, but seeing as it was relatively informal, I just got round to talking about choir (which takes a lot of commitment and blah blah blah) and we ended up talking a lot about what I've gained/learned from that xD So, yeah, I suppose I was just lucky. I bet a real interview would be a lot more nerve-wracking too.

_________________
♥️ Ma olen Kuulaps ♥️
Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity
avatar
TheLastSongbird

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:05 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:We had mock interviews at school a couple of years back and, surprisingly, mine went very well Smile It could have been that I just got lucky with my interviewer. I thought I'd be so nervous, but seeing as it was relatively informal, I just got round to talking about choir (which takes a lot of commitment and blah blah blah) and we ended up talking a lot about what I've gained/learned from that xD So, yeah, I suppose I was just lucky. I bet a real interview would be a lot more nerve-wracking too.

yeah, i had a mack one tooo...don't remember how it went tho..long time ago lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by butterflycryx3 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Omg- I would die of shyness. I mean I get so nervous when I talk to people on the phone not to mention have an interview.. the embarrassing thing is that I always have sweaty hands (I know eww Sad ) so when they shake hands with me it's just like... o__o 'NO.. please don't.. ' haha. And I just get really shy.. my voice lowers, my words come out wrong.. and I just look like a fool!! I hate interviews!! D:
avatar
butterflycryx3

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : In the clouds

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Lilee wrote:I hate interviews too. And I tremble when I'm nervous, so it's really hard to hide it >_<; Most employers want people who are super confident. Not too great for us shy people ):

yes, sucks for shy people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 pm

butterflycryx3 wrote:Omg- I would die of shyness. I mean I get so nervous when I talk to people on the phone not to mention have an interview.. the embarrassing thing is that I always have sweaty hands (I know eww Sad ) so when they shake hands with me it's just like... o__o 'NO.. please don't.. ' haha. And I just get really shy.. my voice lowers, my words come out wrong.. and I just look like a fool!! I hate interviews!! D:

That's how iam feeling Sad i can't do it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by butterflycryx3 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 pm

I know this is easier said than done, but just believe in yourself. And yes, you can do it!!!!!!!! Just think of the interviewer as like your friend, and listen to something encouraging and that makes you happy before you go to the interview, okaaay?? best of luck!! <33
avatar
butterflycryx3

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : In the clouds

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by TheLastSongbird on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm

You can, and you will. This sounds cheesy, but all you can do is your best. Be as well-prepared as possible and calm yourself as much as possible before you go in. Do some deep breathing or even some meditation. Ask the angels to guide you. Everyone gets nervous in your situation, it's only natural. You'll be ok! Smile

_________________
♥️ Ma olen Kuulaps ♥️
Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity
avatar
TheLastSongbird

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:36 pm

thanks i will try tooo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:You can, and you will. This sounds cheesy, but all you can do is your best. Be as well-prepared as possible and calm yourself as much as possible before you go in. Do some deep breathing or even some meditation. Ask the angels to guide you. Everyone gets nervous in your situation, it's only natural. You'll be ok! Smile

Thanks girl..I will just do my best...i just don't wanna dissporant anyone..just get's to me when everyone asks me if i have a job yet......the first thing everybody asks me.

mybe this will be my lucky break

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 am

I've had only 2 job interviews in my life and got both jobs. Which is so weird cause I'm the shyest and most introverted person I know. Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Gretta on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 am

mimi wrote:never had one. but id be horrible. blushing and going to the toilet every 2 minutes. lol

lol im 15 so I still go to school and ... well, i dont need to work yet xD
but if I would have to, I'd be sooo shy, i'd be blushing all the time and I could barely talk lol Very Happy
avatar
Gretta

Posts : 556
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 22
Location : your basement

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 am

Armastaja wrote:I've had only 2 job interviews in my life and got both jobs. Which is so weird cause I'm the shyest and most introverted person I know. Razz

That's good you got them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Natt on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 am

I hate interviews... this is bad
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

don't we all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: job interviews

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum