Can you say "No"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Do you have trouble saying no to people? You know how people ask you to do something and in ur heart you wanna say no,but u say yes ,cuz u don't wanna hurt the person's feelings? You know you get worried they be like mad with you?


Yes,I need to learn the world NOOOOOOOO!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by pixiedust19 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

i kinda depends on the situation and the person for me. most of the time i think i can say no. other times i say yes.

pixiedust19

Posts : 794
Join date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

that sounds true!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by ladyxcabaret on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Pretty much what pixiedust19 said. It really depends
avatar
ladyxcabaret

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 pm

pixiedust19 wrote:i kinda depends on the situation and the person for me. most of the time i think i can say no. other times i say yes.

exactly the same for mee.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by alelokk on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm

The hardest thing in the world for me is say no! Help! xD
Its like... i think "No, no and NO" but I say "Yes, its ok" even when i just cant say yes in any circunstance! It's a big problem for me.
avatar
alelokk

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

http://www.formspring.me/alelokk

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Claudia on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 pm

No was my first word.
I have trouble saying it now, but I'm learning to say it.
Just have faith and courage in yourself.
avatar
Claudia

Posts : 1683
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 20
Location : Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

I just can't say it Rolling Eyes It's a serious issue for me XD People take advantage of me :S But I'm learning to say no. It's just hard. I feel like people won't like me if I say no! :S

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by mimi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 am

It feels good to say no evern now and then Smile

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 26
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Siim on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 am

I think that it is very important to always say no when you feel like this because if you don't say it people might not understand what you think or what you really want to do and then people just don't understand you correctly.
avatar
Siim

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 31
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 am

Siim wrote:I think that it is very important to always say no when you feel like this because if you don't say it people might not understand what you think or what you really want to do and then people just don't understand you correctly.

I think that's a very smart way to look at it. I must remember all these things so that the next time I want to say no I will say it. But by then I have usually forgotten it Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 am

alelokk wrote:The hardest thing in the world for me is say no! Help! xD
Its like... i think "No, no and NO" but I say "Yes, its ok" even when i just cant say yes in any circunstance! It's a big problem for me.

that's what happends to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Gretta on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:41 am

It depends, I can say "no" sometimes, but usually I can't Very Happy

I'm just afraid to hurt other's feelings :/
avatar
Gretta

Posts : 556
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 22
Location : your basement

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Natt on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 am

sometimes
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

Siim wrote:I think that it is very important to always say no when you feel like this because if you don't say it people might not understand what you think or what you really want to do and then people just don't understand you correctly.

I agree with you!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 pm

i can say no but most of the time it depends on the situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

i guess it really does depend on the ppl and problem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by electric_rhino on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't know how to say no, and that gets me in trouble most of the times.
avatar
electric_rhino

Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

not good

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Lilee on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 pm

I use to have a hard time saying no, but not much anymore.
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Lisadeluxee on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 am

It depends on the situation, person, etc., but sometimes I do have trouble saying no. :/

Lisadeluxee

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : The moon

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by TheLastSongbird on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:50 am

I found it very difficult to say no when I was younger. I think it was mainly because I was afraid of people being angry with me if I disagreed with them. Either that, or because I was being pushed into something by bullies and I couldn't pluck up the courage to tell them to back off =/ But I find it a lot easier now, because I've got rid of all the people who I didn't feel comfortable just being myself with Smile

_________________
Ma olen Kuulaps
Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity
avatar
TheLastSongbird

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 25
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:I found it very difficult to say no when I was younger. I think it was mainly because I was afraid of people being angry with me if I disagreed with them. Either that, or because I was being pushed into something by bullies and I couldn't pluck up the courage to tell them to back off =/ But I find it a lot easier now, because I've got rid of all the people who I didn't feel comfortable just being myself with Smile

I can understand that.....I can say i know how that feels.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Krissy on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 pm

yes, have a hard time

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you say "No"?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum