Back to top Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by TanyaMinxy on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 am

Thank you <3 <3 <3

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm

ilumoonmarks wrote:^ I've never even heard of that game before; I'll have to look it up  :study:
Which one, Psychonauts or FFVII? :p

NocturnDrops, I'm so happy you're feeling better! Great changes in your life ^^ And haha, I know that feeling when losing weight; it doesn't show for the longest time, and then I suddenly notice my tummy doesn't wobble as I walk O.o ... well, as much as before. It's still quite wobbly xD But it's fine if it does, I don't care... As long as I can do more and lift more, looks don't matter.

Happy belated first birthday to Tanja's bunny! I believe her name is Luna? So cute :3

Huuuh, today, there was an accident at the kickboxing class... This man stood badly on his support leg when kicking, so I think his ankle popped somehow, I'm not sure how it happened. I do know a doctor popped it back, and the instructor said the ankle looked pretty bad. There might be fractures, and he might need surgery :/ Sucks so much, the class hadn't even properly started and he had to go.

It's amazing how a little mis-step can break a human.

On the other hand, the rest of us had an awesome workout, practicing kicking and blocking them. I got compliments from a more advanced kickboxer on how I turn my support leg. She said she can't twist it like I can :B
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:40 am

Forace wrote:
ilumoonmarks wrote:^ I've never even heard of that game before; I'll have to look it up  study
Which one, Psychonauts or FFVII? :p

Psychonauts. I looked it up, it looks interesting Smile
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:02 am

awesome to see that you guys are still chatting away Smile

I will probably have to do the whole break thing til June because I am just s w a m p e d with work.. i am trying to keep it balanced and have fun but i can't help but feel guilty because the deadlines are looming and it doesn't help that my project partner is JUST having fun which means that i have to do all the work.. and how can i take a breather when there's just me doing the work!!!!?

i have a phone interview with the artistic director of the scottish national theatre tomorrow.. i am, to put politely, shitting myself. at the same time I am not AS nervous as i would normally be. i read this really inspirational thing that said something along the lines of that we will feel uncomfortable in the beginning with the greatest opportunities of our lives because they are new to us. so im just thinking.. YEAH! I'LL BE UNCOMFORTABLE AND F.. ENJOY IT! i still can't wait for the dissertation to be over. a month and a half to go!

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:39 am

wowwww its been a long time since i posted on here. been so caught up with things.

Anyone know where I could get a Utopia CD? cant believe ive waited this long to buy utopia its killing me! I'm just not a fan of itunes, id much rather have hard copies of all my music. I saw one on ebay but the starting bid was $30

also, anyone have a tumblr? i need more people in my dash but im not good at finding good blogs >.< i have a few blogs but my favorite of them all is my bright and colorful one: peachoutbby.tumblr and the one i share with my friend skygan.tumblr

Last edited by moonchildmaybelline on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something!)
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 am

@Mimi- How did the phone interview go?

@moonchildmaybelline- Seriously? Utopia EP is NOT worth $30 imo ^^;
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I have a signed copy of utopia to give away but i will probably have to leave it til June when I have more time to come up with a mission.

the phone interview went great!!! i didn't really allow myself to be as nervous as i normally would be! took deep breaths and it was totally awesome. i love their views and how they try to change theatre, especially national theatres and i would SO love to work for them! maybe soon Smile Glasgow here i come haha

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:29 pm

@moonchildmaybelline - I first bought Utopia on iTunes because I could not find a hard copy of it ANYWHERE. Finally I found hard copies of it in a CD store when I was on a trip in Estonia, but I can't remember what I bought it for. Definitely not the equivalent of $30.00 though. It was a lot less than that.

@mimi - that's awesome! I'm glad the interview went well Smile I hate interviews.I always get really freaked out when I do them and have to remind myself to relax xD
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 am

Me too!!! i freak out whenever i have to do a presentation or an exam or whatever. speaking of which - i have a presentation today! eek! but you know.. its OKAY to freak out. let it be, ride it out. i am not perfect and i accept it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:46 am

oh mannn! guess im just gonna have to get it on itunes. thats alright
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Tomorrow we'll visit my grandma, since it's her birthday :3 We haven't seen her for quite a long time; probably for a year or two O.o Yyyeah, we don't move around much...
I'll finally get her Christmas present for me xD My mom has had it all this time.

Also, I'll get a crapload of brushes, acrylic paints, canvases and such ^_^ My mom's boyfriend has a store and he took them out from the selection, so I'm getting some of those :B (... I think, I don't know anything about him; that's what I've assumed from what my mom has said)

Having so much fun at the kickboxing class ^^ Though today cameras were involved... I don't like being photographed without any control over the pics ;_;
We bought a bag for my gear the other day, the cat loved it :D

Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

I don't really like buying music on ITunes either. I rather buy the CD copy. Don't like the idea of filling up my Desktop with music. I so wouldn't buy the Utopia CD for $30 bucks. So not worth it. But I have no choice I can only buy this Swedish singers albums on ITunes too. Which sucks.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:07 am

@mimi how did the presentation go? I hope it went well.

@Forace that sounds like fun. And it's good that you're enjoying your kickboxing class; hearing what you have to say about it makes me want to sign up for something like that. Maybe I should when I have some free time on my hands. And I totally get what you mean about being photographed when you can't control the pictures. I hate that as well because I'm super self-conscious.
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:17 am

hope it went good too.

Can't waite for my hair to grow long. I HATE short hair. The hair-dresser didn't cut it the why I wanted.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 pm

ilumoonmarks wrote:@Forace that sounds like fun. And it's good that you're enjoying your kickboxing class; hearing what you have to say about it makes me want to sign up for something like that. Maybe I should when I have some free time on my hands. And I totally get what you mean about being photographed when you can't control the pictures. I hate that as well because I'm super self-conscious.
Do it! At least go through the basic class, to test if it's your thing :) It does require some physical strength (we do loads of push-ups and burpees for example), but you can do those as well as you can. So no need to stress if you can't do as much as the others; you'll get stronger with time :) Push-ups are difficult for women, especially. I do them on my knees, and still manage to do 10 while the others have done 20 xD I'm not fast enough yet.
Those picture they took turned out OK, at least I'm not making weird faces or anything. I'm trying not to let it get to me; I'm there to TRAIN, not to look pretty! :D I could show the pics if people are interested?

Yesterday I had a kettlebell class again. I took my 10kg kettlebell with me instead of the 7,5kg one this time. Damn my back's sore today.
After that I hurried to the kickboxing class. I was tired by then and I was so slow with my movements. We practiced evading and blocking punches. I mostly blocked, my brain just couldn't comprehend what was going on :D

Grandmother's birthday went well. Be bought her 6 yellow roses, since there were 6 of us and she loves them :3
I saw my sister's new apartment for the first time. It was awesome!
She came to me with this bag and asked "you want this?" and I was like "FUG YEA" and grabbed it. Then I looked at it and asked "WHY YOU GIVING THIS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT" xD "Nothing" she said, she just wanted to make room for new things O.o
I've wanted a bag like this for ages.

I have henna in my hair now, I'm trying to keep it on for 12 hours or so... Good reason to just sit here playing FFVII and grind levels *_*
I just bought Alice: Madness Returns on Steam, since it's -75%... 4,99€ for a new(ish) game, not bad :P I hear the controls are horrible on PC, but I think I'll manage. I have quite a lot of experience of shitty controls in games :D

Megapost, sorry.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm

That bag is gorgeous *.*
I love Alice Madness Returns, it's one of my favorite games ever. I played it on PC, I play everything on PC. I like the graphics and controls more on PC than on consoles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:17 pm

That was nice of her to give you that bag. I have a pink one with roses on it. Kind of like yours.  Very Happy  Glad you had a nice time with your grandmothers. Like that style of bags. Expect with a strap to put on my sholders.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

@Forace that's a good idea. Maybe I will after I graduate and I'm not worrying about all of the homework I have to hand in o_O I'd love to see the pics if you're willing to show them. And I'm glad you had a good time; that bag is awesome!
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am

I know I should be excited and happy about two new songs from KERLI. I just don't. This is another song I need for it to grow on me.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:32 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:I love Alice Madness Returns, it's one of my favorite games ever. I played it on PC, I play everything on PC. I like the graphics and controls more on PC than on consoles.
I finished it yesterday; it was OK, not nearly as horrible as I had expected, based on people's bashing O.o I had no trouble with the camera. Either they've patched the game, or people are just really stupid/lack sense of direction. The only troubles I had at one point, when I couldn't use the Vorpal Blade; it was stuck on the Pepper Grinder O.o Also, one enemy stopped taking damage (a teapot; no damage even though its eye was open). There was nothing I could do :/ Except die, haha. The game crashed once, right after I defeated the first part of the Dollmaker battle >_> Luckily it had saved the game! Finished it with 96 completion percentage.

Krissy wrote:That was nice of her to give you that bag. I have a pink one with roses on it. Kind of like yours.  :D  Glad you had a nice time with your grandmothers. Like that style of bags. Expect with a strap to put on my sholders.
Your bag sounds more "romantic" :D That bag is actually quite large; the straps rest nicely on the shoulder and the bag reaches the hip. I love the style of the bag as well, it's like an oversized purse :D

ilumoonmarks wrote:@Forace that's a good idea. Maybe I will after I graduate and I'm not worrying about all of the homework I have to hand in o_O I'd love to see the pics if you're willing to show them. And I'm glad you had a good time; that bag is awesome!
Mebbe I'll make a blog about kickboxing... I haven't written anything for a long time D: The pics will be there, then. Yiss.

Hhnnngh, for the past week I've battled a virus... The flu :x So sorry for having been absent. I'm 95% healthy now, my face might itch every now and then and such, but at least I don't need to blow my nose every five seconds >_> And I can keep my eyes open. I'm so happy it's over, even doing the dishes was fun! D:

So because of that, I've missed three kickboxing classes ;_; I'll be able to continue next Tuesday, luckily.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Oh ok. Yeah I guess it does. That's good. It is a good style.

yikes a cold. Glad your feeling better.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:46 am

I feel like it's been ages since I've been on. I'm so nervous about everything lately. I'm so close to graduating but I'm scared that something stupid will happen, like failing one of my classes and I'll have to take another semester. Gahh!

Otherwise though I've been feeling very spiritual lately. I've been consistently doing yoga 3 times a week for nearly five weeks now. I've always done it on and off, but this consistency is definitely helping improve. I also got my First Degree Reiki attunement, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. I feel like all of my goals of wanting to become a healer are really coming together.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm

I listened to Love is dead today. But I felt to happy or not in a gloomy mood for that song. Just try not to stress to much. don't worry & stay calm.

I kind of don't like the stuff Kerli posts on Her FB wall anymore. Expect maybe the quote things.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Fun @ kickboxing class; my opponent kept giggling because her movements looked horrible and slow as she tried to wrap her head around the combos we were practicing xD I wasn't particularly fast either, but I seem to have SOME sense of choreography... If only I understood how to use my body to pack more punch. I guess I'll get it right at some point ^o^

I've been painting with acrylics after a long time. My grandma wanted a painting of granddad when we visited her. He died... um, probably over ten years ago, can't remember. She gave me two photographs to use as a reference. They're from a nice summer day, he's in a rowing boat...

To tell you the truth, the visit made me sad... I wandered around the rooms I had roamed as a child, looked at old photographs, saw old art made by me and my sister... Grandma turned 72. It made me think of time and mortality. So depressing :/
Dunno how it'll be when we go to the other grandparent's house, with both of them gone. My aunt lives there now.
I still remember their voices.

... Painting water and nature is quite difficult!
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:35 am

I can still remember my grandmothers house and her voice too.  Smile 

Glad you had a nice time

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 am

Been super sick the for the past week. Ugh, it's gross. But other than that things have been mostly good. Smile

@Forace, I love painting with acrylics, though I've never been particularly good at it. I tend to stick to watercolors.
And I know what you mean about visits like that making you sad. I remember when we had to clean out both my grandma's apartments when they died, it sucked. I don't remember my grandfathers because I was really young when they both died.
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 am

Today is so boring. Such a gloomy day. Blah.

I hate getting the aunt flow. . Green tea seems to help.

I was in my 20s when my grandmother died. Then I was just a baby when my moms mother died. So don't really remember her.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 pm

I did karaoke for the first time last night! I was absolutely terrified and trembled the entire time, but I felt so good afterwards for doing something new.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 pm

wow. cool. I'M to shy to do that

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 am

I've been painting with oil lately but I'll buy some acrylics soon and try them out! : )
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 am

Ugh! This nail polish is hard to get off. It's sparks type stuff. must need a speacil nail polish remover for it

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

^ I have a nail polish like that as well, so annoying! :D But it's so pretty...

Street Halo wrote:I've been painting with oil lately but I'll buy some acrylics soon and try them out! : )
I've painted with oils just once, even though I have many tubes of them. I just like how acrylics dry faster ^.^ I'm afraid someone will mess up my paintings if I use oils (cat, for example).

Again at kickboxing class... Dunno if you're sick of reading about it yet O.o But I'm having fun, so I'll tell anyway... We practiced some combos again, and my opponent forgot to block and I hit him in the face! *squee*
It might not seem like much, but to this day, everyone's blocked everything perfectly, so it was amazing to finally experience what it's like to get the upper hand! :D
(I didn't hit hard :3)

Tomorrow's JP's birthday! He's 29. Hard to believe xD Wait till you see the cake I'm gonna have to make for him!
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm sure it's a nice cake

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Thu May 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Wow I've been gone a long time...

I'm not sure if anyone has read or watched "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," but the line "why can't you save anyone?" has really been standing out to me lately.
Why is it that no matter how hard you try to help someone, they never seem to care or notice.
It's like, as soon as there's a problem, that's all they can focus on, and they never even stop to think about how everything is affecting the people that are trying desperately to help.
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it just seems to be a reoccurring thing right now in my life.
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 pm

^^That is one of my favorite books and movies. I watched it thousand times and I cry every time. I like the quotes "We accept the love we think we deserve" and "I feel infinite" and actually every single line and quote from the movie is so special. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Fri May 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Same, no matter how many times I see it, I always cry. I especially love his "monologue" at the end when he says "I can see it, this one moment when you know you're not a sad story..." holds so much meaning to me <3
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 15, 2014 7:50 am

Wink Finally nice weather

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 am

^ I'm so excited Smile it finally feels like summer Very Happy
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 15, 2014 8:59 am

Very Happy 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Thu May 15, 2014 4:19 pm

It was raining here today. Sooo lovely. I wish it would like this all nice and rainy but warm at the same time.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 am

it's raining here today to.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Fri May 16, 2014 8:07 am

It's awful here, raining, there is flood everywhere, people are losing their homes, their lives, so sad :'(

It's hard to keep exciting with K when you don't like her new stuff for the last 2,3 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo on Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 am

The weather was great today, but I'm sick due to the rain we had on Tuesday. Sad
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix on Fri May 16, 2014 12:31 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:It's awful here, raining, there is flood everywhere, people are losing their homes, their lives, so sad :'(

Yeah... terrible... It's so weird though, my region is not affected by this rain that much, but the rest of the country is flooded. I've just asked my mom "omg, is it really that terrible?" , I guess I'm just not aware of the seriousness of this whole situation. I mean people are dying, and I'm just living my everyday normal life. So fucked up. :/

I'd still give my everything to love you more
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Yeah, I agree it sure is hard being excited about her new music when your just not liking it anymore. Sad I thought i'D always love all of her music.

Yeah, That's really sad about ppl losing there homes Sad 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix on Sat May 17, 2014 3:41 am

http://www.dw.de/record-flooding-in-balkans-serbia-and-bosnia/g-17640414

terrible

Tanya, how are things in BG?

I'd still give my everything to love you more
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down