What are you thinking?

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Lilee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 am

@Forace- I'm not big on sports, but I love ice skating *_* So inspiring to watch!
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:39 am

I'm not a sports fan myself

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:35 pm

We don't even have TV, so no Olympics for me. The only thing people are talking about here anyway is how no one likes our jackets this year XD
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

OMG had the CRAZIEST customer! I was putting a bag on hold for a customer who was still shopping, and another customer saw it and wanted it. Even though I told her it was for another customer she still wanted it (it was the only one left). The crazy customer went away after arguing with me. Then a while later after the first customer had bought the bag, the crazy customer comes back and demands that I give her the bag that was on hold. I told her the first customer had bought the bag already and she starts accusing me of hiding it. And she starts complaining to all of my managers and just made a really big deal over an ugly plastic leopard bag @_@ I feel insulted that she thought I would even want such a tacky bag....
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:57 pm

P.S to my previous post...apparently the crazy customer called the store while I was on break to complain some more about me @_@ Like lady, we don't have the handbag, get over it!
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Lilee wrote:@Forace- I'm not big on sports, but I love ice skating *_* So inspiring to watch!
That's nice to watch as well ^_^ And now that I understand a bit more about kettlebell competitions and boxing matches, they're fun to watch, too. And I just love old kung fu movies and such, even though they're not really portrayed as sports in those :D

And holy crap, what a crazy customer @_@ Some people are like that, they want something they can't have, no matter how ugly the thing is xD They just want to feel like they've won.

stargirlstrike wrote:We don't even have TV, so no Olympics for me. The only thing people are talking about here anyway is how no one likes our jackets this year XD
We have a TV. For the consoles xD
Funny how people are watching a sports event, but they criticize the clothing.

We learned our first kick in the kickboxing class xD The training can get pretty intense at times, but I'm happy I've been able to do all of them so far! Maybe not as fast as the instructor, but I'm still doing it ^^
... And then I came home, ate pizza and brownies and chips xD But at least the pizza and the brownies were self-made!
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 am

But the best part of the olympics is making fun of the awful uniforms xD But they are made for function and not fashion, so I guess it's understandable.

That sounds fun Forace xD Having an intense work out probably would make you hungry like that. What kind of pizza did you make?
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:33 am

Wow. That is crazy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 pm

After 5 years of being blonde, I dyed my hair. I decided I want to change it in a few hours Very Happy And now I am dark blonde/light brown. It's cool color but It's weird when I look at the mirror. Smile

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Lilee wrote:That sounds fun Forace xD Having an intense work out probably would make you hungry like that. What kind of pizza did you make?
At the end of the class we did this with a partner: the partner does 15 burpees while you hold your arms high for them to aim, they run to the other side of the room while you do squats, and they do 10 pushups, 10 back extensions and 10 ab crunches, and runs back, you switch places and do the same. On second round you do 10 burpees and 10 of the others, final round 5 burpees and 10 of the others. The middle was the worst, my legs were like jelly xD Try jumping with jelly legs.

For my pizza I put ham, onion and mushrooms. For JP ham, onion, olives and pineapple. I hate olives D: Then of course there's the tomato puree and cheese ^^ The reason I was hungry was because I hadn't eaten anything all day before the class! We woke up so late, and I can never eat after waking up. I can only drink coffee. I didn't feel weak at all, just sick, so I had no problem with working out :D

TanyaMinxy wrote:After 5 years of being blonde, I dyed my hair. I decided I want to change it in a few hours :D And now I am dark blonde/light brown. It's cool color but It's weird when I look at the mirror. :)
Ikr, I felt weird after bleaching from black to blonde. The first and only time I've ever been blonde! I'm getting used to this red now <3

I'm painting with watercolors again... A picture of Kerli :o
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

OMG, I got called into the office at work today because of the incident with that crazy lady. Thank goodness for security cameras because it proved that I was NOT hiding that silly purse -.-; I'm really mad that something so silly caused so much drama. My boss even said she looked crazy on the video footage.
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:21 am

^ im not joking one bit when i say this but it seems that people are going through some tough times at the moment and where i work, it seems that the customers who enter the cinema are already in a foul mood. literally the past 2 weeks i have had practically NO nice customers. everyone has had a problem and they think the best thing to do is to pour their shit on team members. i had a man who told me to go fuck myself because i served him coke (as he asked) but because ALL the cups have coke zero written on them he was adamant that i served him a coke zero.. like, really.. is that REALLY necessary??

i cant wait for this low period to be over. i hate this feeling and i dont recognize myself being this down.

to top it all off ive fallen out with one of my best friends (at least i thought she was..) she was saying that we 'communicate too much' and that i am being a 'mother' because ive been trying to push her and motivate her so that she wouldnt fail her university degree. didn't think that was a bad thing but i guess i am a bad friend then for not wanting her to fail.. whatever, ive given up on caring.

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 am

I know what you mean. My mood hasn't been great either. People been pushing my buttons too, I'm sorry to here about the negative things that been going on with you. Hope things get better with you.

AWW. That sucks about your friends. I hate falling outs with friends.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Lilee wrote:OMG, I got called into the office at work today because of the incident with that crazy lady. Thank goodness for security cameras because it proved that I was NOT hiding that silly purse -.-; I'm really mad that something so silly caused so much drama. My boss even said she looked crazy on the video footage.
HAA xD Good thing your boss could see the lady has lost a few marbles.

I think some people have lost sight on what's important in life, and are nitpicking on the stupidest things, just to feel like they've accomplished SOMETHING by winning a stupid argument. People have become arrogant. Kids throw tantrums over the wrong color of their iPhones. Adults get mad for getting the wrong kind of soda. Or that they didn't get enough french fries in their opinion. Everyone's acting like children! Did a few generations forget to teach MANNERS?
Then again, circumstances may not be ideal for a lot of people, so they get stressed and snap at everyone. On the other hand, the IQ of mankind is declining, I've heard xD
But luckily there still are people who restore my faith in mankind every now and then. You two just keep doing your jobs; they're awesome, and you're awesome! ^_^

I'm having so much fun at the kickboxing classes, my partner just kept giggling because her balance isn't the greatest xD

JP's nose has been bleeding all day, I've never seen so much blood come out of a nose O.o My nose never bleeds. NEVER.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 am

Whenever im going through tough times I pull some Angel cards which I did and got reassurance I am being guided and helped through this.

Today I decided to try out our moonchild cards and I can feel the love oozing back into me <3

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 am

*Yay* Canada's ladies hockey team won.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Mimi send you love!!!
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

I'm so lost, I'm emotionally exhausted, and I'm tired of being so confused.

After the "incident" with that friend of mine, we parted ways for a few days, just to get our feet back on the ground, and to figure out where we really wanted to stand with/within all of the issues we've been having.

However, when my friend first started acting this way, I began spending a lot of time with one of my guy friends. We weren't really that "close" when we started hanging out, but he was someone I trusted and it felt good to have someone close to me again.

We really started being friends on our choir trip to Vienna/Prague, and we got to know each other fairly well during that time. It was also during this time that I started to have feelings for him. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't for fear of rejection. Instead, I simply allowed myself to be his friend, while he went off to date someone else.

I still have feelings for him. I'm not going to deny it because I have no reason to lie about it. However, I appreciate our friendship too much to ever tell him how I feel about him. Lately, though, people have started noticing how much time we've been spending together. But they don't realize the circumstances. I needed a friend, and he was there for me. He cared about me, when one of the people I trusted most in this world seemed to just walk out of my life as though I had died. We began confiding in each other, and he helped me up after some serious downs.

Now, though, people have began assuming that he's cheating on his girlfriend with me. They think that I'm just someone that allow myself to be a "mistress," which is one of the things I would never allow into my life. I know I need to talk to him about it, so that we can figure out where we both want/need to stand but I'm so scared that if I tell him that people think that he's cheating on his girlfriend with me that he'll just stop talking to me and walk out of my life forever - like too many people have done before him.

I'm so confused, and I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice whatsoever, please, please help, because I don't want to not deal with the problem, but I don't want to lose a friend, either.
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 am

I'M Sorry about your falling out with your friends. It's nice that you and your guy friend became good close friends. Yikes that must be hard about what people are thinking/saying. Maybe you should talk to your friends and tell them that your only friends. Or maybe talk to him about this and try and clear the air. Good luck to you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 am

im so sorry to hear that!! i have been in a similar position myself and truth be told - people are always going to talk. they will always have an opinion and regardless of how many times you try to tell them the truth, they will have their own truth in their heads. you try and talk to them until you realise that you. just. dont. care. anymore.
nobody knows your circumstances and the true nature of your friendship.. so if i was you, i wouldnt explain anything to noone. i would say that you are just friends but that's it. people who demand an explanation usually dont deserve one and the ones who do, trust you enough not to ask for one.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:45 pm

i'm so excited i might be able to redecorate my room at my mom's house, i wanna make it really cool! and i had an incredible valentines day, me and my friends had a horror movie day. my best guy friend walked from town to my village for an hour in the pouring rain just to get to my house. i had to go and pick him up because he got lost :') my mom's convinced that he 'likes' me but i'm not too sure!

i tried to speak to my dad about how he and his gf speak to me and he's just laughing it off and saying i'm paranoid and taking things too seriously. and i'm actually really scared that i am becoming paranoid...for the past few months i've been kinda sad and the only times i feel really, truly happy are when i'm with my friends, and i don't get to see them very often...
i mean, the other day something happened because of the way they spoke and treated me when we were all together. it pushed me so much i unashamedly cried in a room full of 3000 people...

i hope everyone's ok by the way Smile))
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 am

I'M sorry your talk didn't go well with your father. Have you told your mother about it?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 am

Haven't had muscle aches from working out in a long time, but now I do... Thighs, shoulders, back, ouch. Must've done about 50 pushups (lady version) yesterday, and 50 "squat" kicks* per leg @_@
(*go down on one knee, get up and kick with front leg, go back down, get up etc. Back leg stays put.)

My Internet connection hasn't been working properly for a week, it keeps disconnecting every three minutes. Majorly pissing me off.

So very tired today, and so is JP, surprisingly. We've only been awake for 9 hours! Going to bed soon -______-
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 am

I have an offtopic question: did you guys do a birthday gift to Kerli this year?
I think I read about this somewhere, but I can't find anything related to it (just being curious). She hasn't shared anything at all on facebook regarding this.
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 am

mimi wrote:

awwww…this is super cute!
lots of hugs to everyone! stay positive Smile
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:47 am

KuuLaps wrote:I have an offtopic question: did you guys do a birthday gift to Kerli this year?
I think I read about this somewhere, but I can't find anything related to it (just being curious). She hasn't shared anything at all on facebook regarding this.

Yes! We did moonchild cards:
http://www.tableoflove.net/f30-moonchild-cards

I guess she didn't receive them yet Smile

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:29 pm

I shut down my facebook account last night. I never felt so empowered lol. I still tend to want to open fb out of habit but then I'm like. "wait... I shut it down =D" and I go do something else.

the reason I shut it down is because I'm still very much struggling with my relationship ending and alot of fb friends have boy/girlfriends and stuff.. so I keep seeing those status updates of them going to see "their baby" and those gross kissy kissy photos people HAVE to have as profile pics. yugh.. I always hated those. and then there's been a anime convention that Robert always goes to so his 200 friends and his group page upload all those photos of him and his group and it's just.. painful and confronting.
without facebook I feel like I'm experiencing less stress. so I guess that's a good thing.
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm

OMG these cards are AMAZING! Very Happy super work!
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

@NocturnDrops- That's kind of one of the reasons I don't like getting too attached to sites like FB. Sometimes it's too full of people showing off what they bought, places they've been, who they're with, and pictures of how much "fun" they're having. Not really what you want to be around when you're going through a tough time =/
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I can understand you for closing down your account.

Last edited by Krissy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 am

Kuulaps - yeah the cards look epic Smile I have a deck I can send you!

ma palusin et kerli teeks video v6i mingi postituse kui ta need k2tte saab, aga im not holding my breath sest mulle tundub j2rjest rohkem et teda yldse ei koti see foorum.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 am

I have awful flu!! I'm totally off and in the weekend I'll start school.
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Think I'M going to try and take a break from FB. I feel like im getting a cold too

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 am

I am just recovering from a cold. i hated being in bed all day, every day and I've literally just these past few days felt like i am almost 100% again.
still eating garlic like a madman though haha Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:40 pm

That's good.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 am

I feel worse Sad From 4 days almost I don;t eat
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Usually when your sick a person doesn't usually eat much.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:48 pm

what would you guys like to do for the next mission? which mission did you enjoy the most?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Man I miss a lot. Can I really blame my lack of time though?
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 am

I haven't been around for too many of the missions but I did like the summer one. It was very motivating :3 but I would just love anything with creation and creativity.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

I really really enjoyed the summer one because I feel like it just oozed of positivity. Thinking caps on!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 pm

For the past few days I've been SO angry... For no reason, really. I just was. So mad I couldn't get out of bed for nine hours after waking up. I just spent that time drinking coffee and watching YouTube videos on my phone. Everything just got on my nerves >_>
Ehh, they still do, but I've been feeling better today.

Today was the birthday party of JP's sister's two boys. The older one turned 5, the younger one is probably... 3, dunno exactly. JP's parents are sick, the sister is sick, both the boys are sick (the younger probably has chicken pox), and now JP developed a sudden fever... I hope I didn't catch anything from there O.o

AT LEAST I HAD CAAAAAKE.

Who knew punching the air would make the shoulders hurt so much (I practiced in front of a mirror). Yes, I used force, but still... ouch.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 pm

I've been so bored recently I've started making jewellery again...I forgot how fun it was:) I'd love to start selling on etsy but I'd have no idea how to promote myself:(
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

I back here, I was sick but is better

Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 am

I have been like feeling kind of down for a while. Just so bored online. I mean lonely. Sometimes I just miss the MSN era and talking to people. So I've been watching my waltons DVDs again. Such a good show.

My stomach's been in knots. I have to go to the dentist this week and im scared and worried. I hate that place. I need to fix a broken tooth. I've put that off long enough. I'm sure it won't be that bad. I'll feel better when it's done and over with.

On top of that. My bloody period came. So maybe that's the reason behind my emotions.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Sounds like a rough week, Krissy =/

I kinda miss the MSN era too. It made it a lot easier to just chat with friends all day. But watching good shows is definitely a mood booster at times!

Good luck at the dentist! I hate the dentist too. But I'm sure it'll be nice having less mouth pain.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am

Thanks. Yeah I guess so. Will feel better onces everything is done and over with.

Yup MSN was fun times. I have people on YM! But no one hardly eve comes online. I don't like FB IM chat thingy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:09 am

We did something in my class today called a vision board. My theme for my board was what I want to accomplish is the next year and even though it was so simple, just cutting out words and pictures from magazines and making a collage, it was amazing to me how certain things jumped out at me once I had that vision in mind. I think it was a great idea to help with goals ^_^
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:39 am

^ i love that idea! i need to take some time and make a vision board for myself Smile

these past few days have been so incredibly busy, im so sorry for being out of touch. all of the projects im working on are taking up my time. they're at the stage where everything is happening at once and as exciting as it is, it is so time consuming. i love it but i feel like i need more hours!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top