What are you thinking?

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Natt on Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

thank you so much <3
you are so lovely family <3
and he will not help me because he is surgeon...
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Well other kinds of doctors can help too, like nutritionists and psychiatrists. We love you and want to see you safe!
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Thu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm

honey but i don't need
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm

You do natt.I hope you can find a good nutritionists and psychiatrists To help you become healthy! Wink

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Thu May 16, 2013 1:20 pm

please, i don't want.....
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 16, 2013 1:27 pm

I think you really should consider it natt.I think you really really do need it.You don't look very healthy in your pictures i seen.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Krissy, please try to understand my decision
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I'M sorry i guess i don't think your making the right secision. I or nobody on the forum wants anything bad to happend to you.I guess you can't understand the seriousness of eating direstors. But its ur life so do what you want.

We all want you to get better and be well. Everybody just cares about you! Wink I love you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Thu May 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Krissy wrote:I'M sorry i guess i don't think your making the right secision. I or nobody on the forum wants anything bad to happend to you.I guess you can't understand the seriousness of eating direstors. But its ur life so do what you want.

We all want you to get better and be well. Everybody just cares about you! ;) :heart:
Oh, trust me... Natt knows full well how serious it is. It's something you read about and do research on, especially on diseases/disorders a person has and wants to understand and get better. Like me, with my banana-burning, I read about gall related problems. Me, with pimples, I read about acne treatments. I read about diabetes, since we have it in the family. It's normal. And a smart thing to do :)

You're right that it's Natt's decision, and I trust she chooses what she feels is best for her at this point. I didn't want to see my therapist anymore, as I felt I was getting nothing from it. So, I've been working on my issues alone. It is a risky decision, since things can get worse, but it's still an option. I guess it's something you know for yourself. Also, forcing someone to do something only results in opposite reaction (even with a silly thing like work; I love to paint/draw, but as soon as it's a commission, I don't want to do it!).

Also very true that we don't want anything bad to happen to Natt <3

Natt, I'm so relieved that it's not hernia or anything else that would require a surgery! It would've been a harsh experience. I was scared for you when you wrote you're going to meet a surgeon. Now that you know what it is, you can continue with your art, writing and taking care of beautiful flowers <3 Much Love and Light to you, little sister.
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Yeah,I'M sorry if i sounded harsh. I just don't like seeing anyone un-well. Just want her to get better and well. True yeah i hope she does what is best for her.

That's good you were finding out what caused your problem. Wink

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 am

No one likes to see others unwell. Well, except for sadists O_o

And yeah, weird thing about the bananas... A young banana didn't burn, but an old one did, and only if I eat them when my stomach is empty. I guess bananas have something in them that causes burning? I wonder why I don't get reactions from other food. Mom told me she has the same burning from a banana, also from an apple, which isn't happening in my case O_o
Anyway, there's probably nothing wrong with me.

Pff, I gotta go get groceries... >_> I'm tired.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 17, 2013 12:39 pm

[b]I spent my day today outside in the sunshine. I finshed my book and started a new one. I have so much books i haven't even read yet. My plain is to least try to start reading them all.I try and read a little before i go to bed.

I've never heard before about bananas. giving burning feelings afther eating them.I know i can't eat them on a empty stomach. I feel sick. I'm not a huge fan of eating them. I'Ve found that sometimes when i drink certin pops/soda i get a werid feeling.[b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird on Fri May 17, 2013 6:03 pm

The past week was wonderful, I celebrated the end of my Creative Writing course with other third years and a few of our lecturers last Friday, spent the weekend with my other half at his family's house by the sea, then came back to mine with him to house sit for my parents while they're on holiday. We watched the first season of Game of Thrones and read together quite a bit (he likes to read to me as well ^^), and I've been helping him write his fantasy novel Smile I'm going to start work on mine again soon, I got some notes on the back story of the settings and some of the characters down last weekend, which gave me a couple of ideas about how to continue with it.

Ugh, it's just such a shame that I feel a bit low now. I said goodbye to him yesterday, both of us thinking that we'd see each other again on Monday, but he made last minute arrangements with his parents to move out of his student house yesterday evening. Now we're not sure when we can next be together. We won't need to wait too long though, I don't think. I'm looking forward to my parents coming back from their holiday tomorrow, having more people in the house, and especially having my mum there, will make me feel better. I should feel more motivated to write then, as well.

This evening, I'm going to the 21st birthday party of a friend I haven't seen, or even contacted much, for about three years. I'm looking forward to seeing her and a few other girls I went to choir with from being 11, up until the year I started uni. Knowing how we were then, it should be a fun night Smile Since I'll be moving near where my friend lives soon, it would be nice if we could start seeing each other more often again. I'm not going to force anything that's not meant to be, but I do feel hopeful about tonight.

TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat May 18, 2013 6:31 am

Awww,Hope you get to see him soon again. Have a good time at the party. Smile

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sat May 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Krissy wrote:I have so much books i haven't even read yet. My plain is to least try to start reading them all.I try and read a little before i go to bed.
I have a lot of books I've never even opened, and I'm getting more every time I see a book I want/don't have yet... I have one or two books unfinished, I really should read more often... Maybe before bed, like you're doing :)

I'd also like to have some reading device, like a Kindle or something. Would be quite handy ^_^

Had a bit of a nervous breakdown yesterday all of a sudden. I don't know what else to call it; I just "lock up" and can't do anything, thoughts come flooding and changing constantly, everything feels utterly pointless, and the most asked question is "why", I feel ugly, everyone else feels ugly, I don't want anything but at the same time I want everything, I feel like it would be best to just die... You know, the usual. SO, I went to take a shower so I could have my breakdown in peace and cry for a bit. JP had his headphones on and he was playing DotA2, so I thought he wouldn't know a thing... But he heard me cry when he got up to get some water :/ I KNEW I was sniffing too loudly! xD
But yeah, I was fine after having a moment to calm down.

Hmm... Making a lace hoodie! It's almost done, I just need to finish one sleeve, and maybe iron the edges so they won't be so... round O_o
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Sun May 19, 2013 6:50 am

im having a proper ugly day today :S i hate days like these!
so, i whipped out some hairdye and re did my hair.. not gonna let this feeling get the best of me!

i have my show in the end of next week and im really worried about ticket sales.. its a good experience and a lesson learnt regardless but because we've all worked so hard, it would be a shame if only 10 people see the show :/

oh well oh well.

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Sun May 19, 2013 9:30 am

^ Do a good job, word will get around and you'll have more audience next time ^^

There are some green things growing on trees! :O
Also, a sudden heat wave... For the last few days we've had +24'C O_O;
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun May 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Today is pretty nice,didn't rain afher all.Tommorry is suppose to hot tho!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird on Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 am

Krissy wrote:Awww,Hope you get to see him soon again. Have a good time at the party. Smile

Thanks Krissy, I had a great time at my friend's party Smile Unfortunately none of our other choir friends came, and there was lots of her family there, so I felt a bit awkward for a little while. But it's true what they say about a good friendship, you can come back to it after years without contact and find you haven't drifted apart as much as you may have thought. I saw someone I used to go to school with, strangely enough, she met him through them both working at Primark. I don't know if he recognised me, but I got the feeling that he did. He's still in contact with my big crush in secondary school, and I was looking good that night, if I do say so myself Razz

It turns out I'll be seeing my other half tomorrow, I'm so happy! I've got a train journey that'll give me plenty of time to write and listen to music to look forward to as well ^^ I'm feeling very inspired at the moment, yesterday I wrote a poem and the first draft of a microfiction, or possibly a prose poem, based on this song by Savages: http://www.itemvn.com/song/Savages-Marshal-Dear-Silence-Yourself/335E6F3905

I adore that band. The singer is so cool, I really admire her after reading her blog. If you're a fan of Siouxsie and the Banshees, or any music from the British post-punk or goth movements in the 70s and 80s for that matter, I strongly recommend that you give their album a listen. Seriously, even if you've only checked out the original version of She's in Parties by Bauhaus and liked it, give them a try. I'm still miffed that I missed out on seeing them when they came to Nottingham. I would have gone with my boyfriend, but his friend bought him a ticket as a birthday gift and they went together. I would have felt like a third wheel if I'd have gone. But oh well, next time they come anywhere near me, I am going to see them!

TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 20, 2013 6:18 am

That is so awesome! Very Happy it's nice seeing old friends!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin on Fri May 24, 2013 11:13 am

I heard "The Creationist" on the radio today while i was shopping! Gosh i had such a big smile on my face... the other people already looked at me Laughing
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Wow,that's very cool

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild on Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 am

Why the hell do some people have to be arrogant!? I'm sorry but he was a student way before he became an employee. Stop acting like everyone else has no idea what is going on because it makes you look like an ass hole! Like jeeze! We were your classmates one year ago! I'm not going to call you Mr. Otto and respect you if you're going to treat everyone else like stupid, ignorant, trash! You're so not above me if you treat people that way.

Okay, that was a little rant aimed at some moron who thinks he's better than the world.
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Wow! That's not nice.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Wish I could make some cup cakes. don't have the things to make them in too.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Sun May 26, 2013 4:08 am

Im sorry for not being here, my computer is broken and Im not sure when will I have money for new one. I am using my boyfriend's laptop, and I hope I will check ToL at least once per day. I love you all <3

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 am

Hope you can get a new one soon. Wink

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 am

the show went great! i am really happy with my life right now, even though there are some things that worry me but im trusting the universe to find the best solution for the things.

it feels awesome to not have to rush anywhere.. its weird but great at the same time. and the fact that i can actually sit down and read a book!!! i do have 1 more coursework to finish and a show on the 30th (but im only doing lights for it) but then im taking proper time off til i fly off to dublin - i am SO excited for that!!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 am

oh wow,that's awesome. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 on Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 am

can you please "like" this? it's a giveaway, and i really want to win their CD
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Been a pretty day.Sunshine and all Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 am

update Very Happy
Animecon this weekend!! AAAHHHHH
I went on a dating site!! and I'm going to meet a cute guy on thursday!! AAAHHHHH
I'm dangerously close to renting an apartment of my own, in a couple of months time!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 8D

I have plans. AAAHHHH xD I'm just so excited about the idea of having my own place!!! ffffFFf
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 am

^Good luck on your date! And good luck with your apartment! Sounds like you've got a lot of really exciting things going on Smile
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Oh wow! Good luck with that. Wink

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a couple of days and I'm totally freaking out. I'm so nervous. I'm just worried about the pain I'll be feeling after the surgery and I'm afraid of getting dry socket (basically where the blod clot that closes it up comes out and leaves it exposed) because it's apparently extremely painful. I hate mouth pain soooo much >_<
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 pm

well, I had my wisdom teeth removed and the recovery wasnt so bad for me. but mainly because of the strong ibuprofen capsules they gave me to use as painkillers. and my er.. operation wound(?) was stitched so I didnt have to worry about this dry socket.. I hope they stitch you o:
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Oh I hope it will go ok.Hope you won't have any pain.

Gosh I hate having headaches

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Wed May 29, 2013 4:38 am

Good luck on your date!!!

I'm also kind of talking to this guy who is different from any other guy I've ever dated.. He is still a gentleman haha! we shall see.. I'm not making anything out of it yet especially as I'll be leaving London in a few weeks for the summer but its still nice to receive a text from someone who can make you smile with just by writing a few lines :3

ps the show went great. im not doing 2 other shows this week and then taking time off til the 12th! lets see how that turns out.. as i am a workacholic lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

I hate it when someone gets annoyed in a discussion and goes offline before talking it out.. this is going to stay and circle in my head all night long. .
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 30, 2013 6:31 am

yeah,me too

The sun is out today.yay

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 am

over here too Very Happy its such a cool summer though.. coldest one in 200 year I'm told.
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Sweet! I love warm weather like this Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Thu May 30, 2013 2:49 pm

I WISH IT WAS COLDER, it's fucking +27'C here during the day! That would be around 80'F for you other people... And now, it's almost 1 am, and it's +19'C. Sleeping is very difficult. Actually, EVERYTHING is difficult. Even our cat does nothing but lies on the floor, poor thing.

I'd love to go swimming, but the sea probably isn't warm enough. A bit later, then.

Yesterday I went for a walk with a friend I hadn't seen for a year. We just chatted and did a bit of shopping. We both bought some seeds, and I bough a hairdye and dry shampoo, she bought a baby swing ^_^ Yup, her baby was with us all the time, in a buggy. Even I pushed them for quite a while, chatting with the baby, even though she didn't understand a word and just made farting sounds with her mouth xD At least she didn't start crying. I don't know exactly how old she is, probably half a year?

All in all, I walked for 6,7km. I guess that counts as a workout :D

I'll probably make a blog post about the things I grow; I have some seeds planted that are already sprouting.

Today I dyed my hair; with Olia Intense Red. It looks pretty OK :) I bought the dry shampoo, so I can "teach" my hair not to get oily in 24 hours after washing it... Yeah, I take a shower everyday >_> I'm hoping this'll make my hair healthier somehow. At least the color will stay better, yes? It just got washed out in a week... lol

Other than that, not much going on... My stomach hurts, though (I just ate, and it's too hot!).
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 31, 2013 5:26 am

I was outside yesterday. Enjoying the sunshine. I was hot last night sleeping.I should have had my window open. My window is old and stupid so hard to open. But it finally unstucked. Very Happy

My cat was inside sleepling.she wen't outside when it cooled off

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Wrote a new blog entry :B

I loaded the coffee maker and forgot to turn it on >_> Oh well, it's dripping now.

I feel like painting.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:27 am

I got a sun burn. yuck. Least only on my arm & leg.I should put on sun screen even if I hate it lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 am

Aloe vera is great for sunburns! It's unbearably hot here too, I'm not a fan of the heat at all.

Well, I'm on about day 4 of having had my wisdom teeth out and it really hasn't been bad so far. I haven't had any pain or swelling. I have to be on a soft-food diet for 6 weeks though which I'm not too happy about. I miss chips so much!
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:10 pm

lets hope it stays painless c:

I'm dissapointed with this summer because its not hot enough. oh well, better luck next year. or maybe this Fall will be hot.

ANIMECON WAS AWESOME <3 I actually developed a crush on someone >.> he's like.. he's been really sweet to me and when I got sick on sunday and started crying because I heard bad stuff about a good friend of mine he was there and held me like.. well he held me like no comforting friend ever did >.> I think he might like me too but I made that mistake with someone else before -3- being held by him felt so nice.

I saw cosplay acts, wich were pretty fun, I saw a concert of Altima, wich I never heard of before but the singer sung a couple if not all endings of the Highschool of the Dead anime, wich is pretty awesome.
I thought I was going to be nervous and all because of the crowd I was in and I get overstimulated easily but quite the opposite happened, I went all up in the energy and the mood of the whole event and it was all positive and fun <3 I had such a great time. cept for the sunday when I got sick and had to go home early.
getting sick was worth it to be held like that though <3 hehe.
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Wow, that sounds awesome! Glad you had such a great time. Are you going to post any pictures? And good luck with your crush Smile
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I dont have any pictures of myself, cause I hate being photographed. not photogenic unless I controll the angles and timing myself lol. but I didn't get to take much pictures cause I was all over the place and too shy to ask people. I will probably upload some of the photos I did take though.
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 pm

blargh.. what was I thinking -.- I told my crush I liked him and ofcourse he doesnt like me back. why do I always confuse a guy being nice to me for affection..
fml
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top