Tiffany

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiffany

Post by Up♥Up♥Up on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 am

Here's a short story I'm working on. It's about an otherworldly girl and her teacher's growing obsession with her.

I

I wanted her.

The second she walked in that door, I knew that I wanted her. Her perfectly oval skull lined with curving muscles and porcelain skin was beautiful enough to drive any man absolutely insane. Not to mention her eyes. Wide, blue eyes lined with long, thick lashes that looked like beautiful spider’s legs, creeping into my thoughts. Creeping. Lips like halved cherries, luscious and ripe, absolute sugar pouring out of them every time that I was lucky enough to witness them open.

I could not handle it. Those vocal cords, dripping with saccharine every single time she raised her hand and cooed “Mr. Evans, I have a question.” It was wrong, it was so wrong. What would my parents say if they knew about this pent-up attraction? What would my friends say?

They’d abandon you. They’d turn you in.

Only if I ever acted on these impulses. Which I absolutely prayed that I wouldn’t. But I was getting closer every day to leaping over my desk, laying my hands on her delicate cheekbones, crashing our lips together, feeling every inch of her, just to make sure that it wasn’t a dream. The girl was like a dream. Her golden hair conjured up fantasies of starlight and moons to whoever walked by. Her tongue twisted the words that inhabited my nightmares. She was too divine to exist. How did she exist?

How?

“Mr. Evans?”

That cloying voice snapped me out of my lustful haze. Guilt washed over me, coming in waves as Tiffany Winters took dainty steps towards me. “Mr. Evans, are you feeling alright?” she asked. “You look sick.”

“I’m fine, Tiffany.”

“That’s good.”

“Mm-hmm. So what are you doing later today? Got any plans? Besides doing homework, of course.”

Her beautiful tinkling laughter dotted the sonic landscape surrounding us. Heaven’s bells.

She continued on to tell me her plans for this afternoon. She was going to go out with her friends, do the grocery shopping, walk the dog… I savored every word. Every word was precious. Everything this girl did was a ruby. Everything she said, a topaz. Everything she was, a diamond.

Following her departure from the classroom, my life was once again filled with that dreaded monochromatic melancholy. I had nothing else to live for. I was absolutely suicidal without her, but the thought of seeing Tiffany’s face again gave me the will to live. Barely. Just barely. She was crushing, the girl’s power over me was crushing.

Last edited by Up♥Up♥Up on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Up♥Up♥Up

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiffany

Post by Up♥Up♥Up on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 am

II

“Hey Honey, did you have a nice day at work?” The wife called. So grotesque. I could just imagine her overly large sacks of milk dangling from her chest limply, and I could picture her features, weathered and worn due to her 45 years of existence.

“It was okay. Same as always, I guess.”

No, it wasn’t okay. It was great.

I removed my coat and tossed it aside, treading pensively into my bedroom, where my worst fears had been unfortunately confirmed. The wife was sprawled out on the bed, her considerable gut flopping to one side. She had adorned her sad old frame in black lace in hopes of appealing to my sexuality. Her frequent attempts were always in vain. She was not Tiffany.

She would never be Tiffany.

The wife chortled and turned her face towards me with a slight hopeful flicker in her eyes. She knew all too well what I was going to say, yet she still held on to those childish dreams of decades past. “Hey, wanna have some fun?” she warbled in the least sensual way possible.

No, I do not. I do not want to “have fun” with you, wife.

I looked away disdainfully, and heard her quiet whimpers begin. “Honey, you’re having an affair. I know you are. You don’t have to try to hide it anymore.” She couldn’t find out why I was no longer attracted to her. She just couldn’t. If she did, it could all end in a matter of seconds. Word would get out, and no one would speak to me ever again.

So that’s why I leaned over her and kissed her. “Of course I’m not having an affair, why would you think that? I’ve just been stressed out from work lately.” And as I slipped myself inside of her, I felt bile beginning to rise in my throat, because this woman was not Tiffany. As I poured my ecstasy in her deepest crevices, I was overcome with nausea, because this woman…

She was not Tiffany.

Had the wife known that the entire time we were making love I was picturing one of my students, a teenage girl, she would not only leave me, but she would obliterate me. My name would no longer be a label, but an insult. A curse.

And this whole time, I could not figure out why it was that I was so fixated on that girl. That stupid, horrible, awful girl who was ruining my life and giving it purpose at the same time. I was selfish, so selfish, so possessed by this perfect young human who danced in and out of my head constantly. Every day felt the exact same. A cycle of euphoria and crippling depression. And all because of Tiffany.

I needed to find out why.

My life was descending into chaos and madness at the hands of a fifteen year-old. And as the wife rolled off the bed, dripping with my false love, I began to cry.

Last edited by Up♥Up♥Up on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Up♥Up♥Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Up♥Up♥Up on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 am

III

“Good morning, Mr. Evans!”

Each syllable was infused into my being. I stared at her, gazing into her empty blue eyes. They were so large, so devoid of any emotion, like a cerulean well. Like a doll, a robot, a mannequin. She couldn’t be real. I traced her form with my eyes, imagining each part of it without those annoying fabrics draped over it.

Her eyes.

I realized that her pupils were enlarging. The iris was being devoured by midnight, and her pink flesh was being drained of its color. “Tiffany, are you feeling alright?”

“I’m feeling a little sick, can I go to the bathroom, please?”

“Of course you can. I’ll take you there, just in case you feel dizzy.”

“Oh no, that won’t be necessary. But thank you!”

“No, I insist! It’s my responsibility to take care of my students. If something were to happen to you, the blame would fall on me. It’s in my contract. Let me do my job.

“Alright then.”

Alone in the corridors with Tiffany. Alone. No one to see us. I was hardly able to contain my excitement. I was bursting at the seams, joy oozing out of open wounds, the pain of holding back mingling with the pleasure of the possibility. Beads of sweat dripping down my nose and onto my tie. The tips of my fingers were tingling with the desire to touch her, to hold her.

The door to the girl’s restroom was in sight now. Now or never. I was never going to get another opportunity. I had ways of keeping Tiffany quiet, and there was no one around to see us. I turned to face my love, her flesh growing whiter by the second. She looked like a china doll now, fragile and exotic.

I gave in, pressing the girl against the wall, muffling her protests with my lips. To taste Tiffany, to be connected in this way was paradise. My mind was a blur.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and twisted it around. It was so wrong. How would I keep this quiet? Teenage girls were relentlessly chatty and hardly had time to breathe in between their gushing and the mechanical movements of their jaws. Threats would make her hate me. Seduction was out of the question. Bribery was greedy, but it seemed to be the most logical option.

Mist tickled my twin strawberries and tapioca balls ran down my cheekbones. Sliding my hands up her shirt, I groped the oxygen that took on the form of her flesh.

“Tiffany…?”

But Tiffany was gone.
Up♥Up♥Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Up♥Up♥Up on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

IV

/-ooo . - / _o . _oooo . _- . __ooo . _-oooo/

/_-oooo . - . _oooo . oooo . / -ooo . - . _oo . _-o/

/ooo . __oooo . 00 . 0000/
Up♥Up♥Up

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Wow, what an intense story! And a controversial story line. The main character creeps me out quite a bit.... Also, you have a great writing style though!
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Up♥Up♥Up on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 am

Thank you very much! I hope to write chapter 5 soon!
Up♥Up♥Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top