Classic Kerli

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classic Kerli

Post by Tsukiko on Tue May 01, 2012 5:44 am

Anyone ever feel like you miss the old Kerli? Not necessarily the dark music but the simplicity of her.

I was watching this video yesterday and I just wish she did more tutorials but it seems like it's all about Zero Gravitiy. She's a musician I know and I love every freaking bit of her. But I just can't help miss this Kerli and the Army of Love she WAS creating which seems to have fallen at the waste side.
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic Kerli

Post by Natt on Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

I miss to old Kerli but I want to see smile on her face...
I think that she should to do what she wants.... she has only one life... she shoulds to be happy
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 am

I miss the old Kerli too. I like seeing her happy.I just miss the videos and chats she did and what not.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic on Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 am

I am sure she will do more in the future, perhaps at the moment she is too busy with the album and getting it finished.
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 01, 2012 12:21 pm

LadyMimic wrote:I am sure she will do more in the future, perhaps at the moment she is too busy with the album and getting it finished.
true.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm

I agree with you guys, I miss the old Kerli, both personality and music, but I am also very happy seeing her happy <3

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed May 02, 2012 6:26 am

TanyaMinxy wrote:I agree with you guys, I miss the old Kerli, both personality and music, but I am also very happy seeing her happy <3

Do you think her personality has changed?.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 am

Yeah, a little, not in a bad way, she just changes on a different way which is normal, since we are all changing every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Wed May 02, 2012 1:04 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:Yeah, a little, not in a bad way, she just changes on a different way which is normal, since we are all changing every day.

Oh ya,Very true.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko on Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Yeah I'm glad she's happy. I just can't help it I want more of her since she keeps putting her album release on hold.
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou on Thu May 03, 2012 12:49 am

agreed the new kerli is good but less us "taste" her more Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 am

PinkBarrierLou wrote:agreed the new kerli is good but less us "taste" her more Very Happy

Agree. The only thing i think has really changed about her is her music and clothing taste.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis on Tue May 15, 2012 6:24 am

Hahaha love her accent Smile I miss these types of videos, she really needs to do a chat soon
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Wed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I just miss the time when she didn't have buzznet. Everything she post anymore kind of turns me off her, the prom gone wrong just felt a little mean spirited and the i cant believe your human thing needs to stop,she's glamourizing unreal Beauty standards. And I feel like she's trying way to hard to be "different", like she's trying to prove that she liked/ knew about certain things before they were 'trendy'

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 am

Wow. Good point. I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 17, 2012 6:27 am

I Agree 100% Quincy.That's true.It does seem like she's trying too hard.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic on Thu May 17, 2012 10:06 am

I guess she is pressurised to fit in with everyone else otherwise her music won't sell. Maybe that could be a reason why she doesn't want to be in a label anymore. I do miss the old Kerli but then its nice to see her try different things. For me I like that she's doing something different with her second album because I feel like if she does an album like Love is Dead again then that album won't feel special to me anymore.
Also with the blogs I agree maybe she should word it differently to not offend people but people should know by now that she's not doing it deliberately to offend. She just has a way of wording things that come out in the wrong way to others xD
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 am

Just because she's not deliberately trying to offend anyone doesn't make it okay though. I'm okay with her music changing, it should change because it gets boring when artist just make the same stuff over and over. And I get that her style has changed and those things I have no problem with but her personality is starting to seem kind of self absorbed now. And she's glamorizing the human doll thing which kind of disgust me because idolizing people because they look like a doll sends the wrong message to kerli's young impressionable fans.

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 pm

So I'm not the only one noticed a change in her personality.I just hope she doesn't turn into a diva.I like the old kerli's personality then the new one.

Looks & beauty is not everything.Seems like her lable is trying to change her.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike on Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 am

I don't find Kerli's posts offensive, but it's just really not the stuff I expected from her. I like seeing cool places she's found or interesting things, but the human doll thing needs to stop. Plus, the worst album covers and prom gone wrong thing seems so not I.L.U. I mean, the posts might be entertaining but it's the kind of stuff that Smosh posts, not someone who should be spreading love. It just seems like now she's trying too hard to be like, "look at all the different things I say! Everyone should like me now!"

It's just disappointing to look back at how involved she was with fans and see now that she just seems obsessed with social networking. I get that the Love is Dead phase was a dark time for her, but she doesn't just seem happier, she seems like a whole different person. I miss her seeming closer to the MoonChildren. She seems to be getting less connected with us.
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic on Fri May 18, 2012 7:31 am

I never said it was ok for her to do that I am just saying that she makes a habit with wording things wrong so people take it the wrong way. I do agree about some of the posts she does and shouldn't really be posting them because it doesn't send a good message.
I do miss the close interaction that she had with her fans, it felt personal because of the chats and video blogs she did. Despite the change I actually quite like her new music and I wish her all the best. I just hope the album is worth the long wait Very Happy
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri May 18, 2012 8:03 am

the type of blogs she does now,Makes her seem a little shallow now. Yeah it does seem a little like she lots connection with the fans.I liked the blogs she did about crafts she made.Showing her home town.The ice coffee thing.Live chats.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

I think I agree with every single one of you. But you know what? People grow and change and they also go through phases. Everyone loses sight of what's really important now and again and most people realize this eventually.
Just give her time and try and be patiet and understanding. It's a lot of pressure being in the spotlight.
Tara

http://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 am

I also feel like she was dressing more mature when she was younger, its like she got younger now not older xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 am

I think she's just has gotten to complicated and maybe a little to caught up in things. If you look at the video her personality seems more down to earth and light. I feel like that's what's missing now. Things were simple back then.

I think if she would have just stayed with the Army of Love concept things would be much better. It just seems like lately she feels like she has to create this over the top character to gain attention for her album which is more typical dance music and less ethereal soundscapes which I'll admit to me sounds like dance music but should be much softer. Not like the things we hear on the radio.
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

I agree Tanya!!!.I think that her New clothing style.(If you can call half her style clothing) Matches her new bubble gum music.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Maybe we should all try to tweet her or comment her on facebook and tell her we want to see more of the blogging, talking about different things and ice coffee's that she used to do. Maybe she thinks we wanted something a little different too. She might think she should have changed it up to keep people interested in what she is posting. Idk that's just my opinion though.
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

good idea

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 am

KayKay_KS but don't forget that she is busy... she working hard for the second album.... I think that this is reason why she doesn't put blogs,
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 am

yeah,That's true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down