ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

what makes me feel like i'm in zero gravity is sewing and making something from nothing. Weather it is clothes ,accessories ,toys or even drawing it makes me so happy.
i used chibipaint for the picture not photoshop. flower


entry:




Last edited by ahollis on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 pm

WOW...and i think seeing what your hands can do once your finished with a project is the best feeling.

And you make toys how cool i could never sew plush even if my life depended on it..the curses of a head and arms and stuff always gets me
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

jayson526 wrote:WOW...and i think seeing what your hands can do once your finished with a project is the best feeling.

And you make toys how cool i could never sew plush even if my life depended on it..the curses of a head and arms and stuff always gets me
Yeah thank you. I recently got back into sewing I hand sew plushie now my machine is broken so I can't make a lot of costumes. but I have fabric hot glue so ill see how that works out ,most of my skills are natural my uncles a hairstylist and can draw. But most of it is me up late nights watching tutorials and then sewing or glueing til 3am lol I have no life *giggles* sorry for the rambling I do that lol Razz flower
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm

ahollis wrote:
jayson526 wrote:WOW...and i think seeing what your hands can do once your finished with a project is the best feeling.

And you make toys how cool i could never sew plush even if my life depended on it..the curses of a head and arms and stuff always gets me
Yeah thank you. I recently got back into sewing I hand sew plushie now my machine is broken so I can't make a lot of costumes. but I have fabric hot glue so ill see how that works out ,most of my skills are natural my uncles a hairstylist and can draw. But most of it is me up late nights watching tutorials and then sewing or glueing til 3am lol I have no life *giggles* sorry for the rambling I do that lol Razz flower
none of my skills are natural unless you call baking your entire life natural XD I remember being little and watching my grandmother sew and grabbing tissues and sewing them together. and i have no life either XD so its alright and about the rambling thats no problem i love to ramble...get to know me and you will find i can turn any topic into a new one it can start out about sewing and i can make people talk about perfume by the end of the topics life XD somehow i get really random easily. But i cant draw worth crap unless its like just really random...im a new age artist i guess -_- i cant draw a straight line to save my life but still i somehow can draw pokemon and stuff like that without even thinking XD i guess its from tracing them over and over as a kid. And a hairstylist how cool...my aunt went to school for hair and she does my hair every once in awhile but she is now a nurse with more degrees than any other family member...
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

jayson526 wrote:
ahollis wrote:
jayson526 wrote:WOW...and i think seeing what your hands can do once your finished with a project is the best feeling.

And you make toys how cool i could never sew plush even if my life depended on it..the curses of a head and arms and stuff always gets me
Yeah thank you. I recently got back into sewing I hand sew plushie now my machine is broken so I can't make a lot of costumes. but I have fabric hot glue so ill see how that works out ,most of my skills are natural my uncles a hairstylist and can draw. But most of it is me up late nights watching tutorials and then sewing or glueing til 3am lol I have no life *giggles* sorry for the rambling I do that lol Razz flower
none of my skills are natural unless you call baking your entire life natural XD I remember being little and watching my grandmother sew and grabbing tissues and sewing them together. and i have no life either XD so its alright and about the rambling thats no problem i love to ramble...get to know me and you will find i can turn any topic into a new one it can start out about sewing and i can make people talk about perfume by the end of the topics life XD somehow i get really random easily. But i cant draw worth crap unless its like just really random...im a new age artist i guess -_- i cant draw a straight line to save my life but still i somehow can draw pokemon and stuff like that without even thinking XD i guess its from tracing them over and over as a kid. And a hairstylist how cool...my aunt went to school for hair and she does my hair every once in awhile but she is now a nurse with more degrees than any other family member...
Yeah well I do really want become a costume/clothing designer leaning toward costume. I made one costume in my sewing class last year in highschool before I had gradutated boy I miss free access to the good sewing machines. I really random as well that's why I can't write story or papers I get offf topic if the paper is to long lol
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

oh my thats fun is writing stories and then going off track. oh and i have had a total of three sewing machines each one cheep so i have to save some money to buy the good kind. and if you do become a costume designer can i get a discount i would gladly design and do a cake for you which is a cake artist XD
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 pm

jayson526 wrote:oh my thats fun is writing stories and then going off track. oh and i have had a total of three sewing machines each one cheep so i have to save some money to buy the good kind. and if you do become a costume designer can i get a discount i would gladly design and do a cake for you which is a cake artist XD
I don't mind giving you a discount Smile when I was like 13 years old I always to design a cake but it was really hard to put the iceing on how my drawing was and I quite lol props to you for being a cake designer Very Happy
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

ahollis wrote:
jayson526 wrote:oh my thats fun is writing stories and then going off track. oh and i have had a total of three sewing machines each one cheep so i have to save some money to buy the good kind. and if you do become a costume designer can i get a discount i would gladly design and do a cake for you which is a cake artist XD
I don't mind giving you a discount Smile when I was like 13 years old I always to design a cake but it was really hard to put the iceing on how my drawing was and I quite lol props to you for being a cake designer Very Happy
im not one yet ((well paid anyway i do some cakes for my family XD)) i cant afford the schooling right now so i have to put back some money for schooling. I have always wanted to do something that had to deal with food and well i found out as i got older that i didnt like touching raw meat ((its so gross)) so i crossed off chef and then i found my passion when i was at a cake shop and found so many lovely things...oh and it is freakishly hard putting a design to cake when i first tried i squeezed to hard and the cake had big puddles of icing XD but i think you should try again sometime its really fun once you learn how hard to squeeze and stuff...
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 am

jayson526 wrote:
ahollis wrote:
jayson526 wrote:oh my thats fun is writing stories and then going off track. oh and i have had a total of three sewing machines each one cheep so i have to save some money to buy the good kind. and if you do become a costume designer can i get a discount i would gladly design and do a cake for you which is a cake artist XD
I don't mind giving you a discount Smile when I was like 13 years old I always to design a cake but it was really hard to put the iceing on how my drawing was and I quite lol props to you for being a cake designer Very Happy
im not one yet ((well paid anyway i do some cakes for my family XD)) i cant afford the schooling right now so i have to put back some money for schooling. I have always wanted to do something that had to deal with food and well i found out as i got older that i didnt like touching raw meat ((its so gross)) so i crossed off chef and then i found my passion when i was at a cake shop and found so many lovely things...oh and it is freakishly hard putting a design to cake when i first tried i squeezed to hard and the cake had big puddles of icing XD but i think you should try again sometime its really fun once you learn how hard to squeeze and stuff...
Yeah if I began so lessons on cake design maybe I miight be good at that. I'm also saving for schooling for becoming a clothing and costume designer. Right now I'm finish one outfit for my bunny moonchild outfit :3
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

how awesome is that will you post the results i would love to see your work ^_^
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 am


jayson526 wrote:how awesome is that will you post the results i would love to see your work ^_^
Yep just look for a title that says bunny moonchild oufit finished by me okay
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by MoonChildEve on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am

what a beautiful picture!
avatar
MoonChildEve

Posts : 773
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 18
Location : the place of dreams and giant ice cream tubs

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

MoonChildEve wrote:what a beautiful picture!
thank you cheers
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by Natt on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 pm

hi, this is so amazing <3
I love it <3

P.S, You forgot about promote her buzznet account Smile
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Natt wrote:hi, this is so amazing <3
I love it <3

P.S, You forgot about promote her buzznet account Smile
Oosp how do I do that again?
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by Natt on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 pm

ahollis wrote:
Natt wrote:hi, this is so amazing <3
I love it <3

P.S, You forgot about promote her buzznet account Smile
Oosp how do I do that again?

I think that you should to only add it in first post (edit)
2) Tweet/Facebook/Tumblr kerli.buzznet.com
All you have to do is tweet that address, take a screenshot and add it to whatever you're posting on Table of Love. If your entry is a video, feel free to add kerli.buzznet.com into the video (that means you won't have to tweet about it).
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Natt wrote:
ahollis wrote:
Natt wrote:hi, this is so amazing <3
I love it <3

P.S, You forgot about promote her buzznet account Smile
Oosp how do I do that again?

I think that you should to only add it in first post (edit)
2) Tweet/Facebook/Tumblr kerli.buzznet.com
All you have to do is tweet that address, take a screenshot and add it to whatever you're posting on Table of Love. If your entry is a video, feel free to add kerli.buzznet.com into the video (that means you won't have to tweet about it).
What if I don't have twittter but I have facebook
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by mimi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

You have to do either one of those.

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 26
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 pm

mimi wrote:You have to do either one of those.
okay i did thank you i figure out it. thanks for your help flower
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

muahahaha ^+^ i now have your facebook account i can add you their XD
thats if you dont mind.
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:34 pm

jayson526 wrote:muahahaha ^+^ i now have your facebook account i can add you their XD
thats if you dont mind.
I don't mind at all flower
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 pm

yay now we can talk about random stuff whenever we want
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by ahollis on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

jayson526 wrote:yay now we can talk about random stuff whenever we want
Yeah lol lots of random stuff lol!
avatar
ahollis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 25
Location : alabama, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by jayson526 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:44 pm

about bacon and shoes and little tutus too....lol but if you see most of my status are random...i one time forgot what i was writing about and someone ended up on bacon XD when if i can remember now it started off about shoes or something
avatar
jayson526

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 25
Location : United States of BubbleGoth

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by out of the hollow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 am

Love your drawing! Making something from nothing gets me into zero gravity too. It's so cool that you can sew!
avatar
out of the hollow

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : TX, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: ahollis :my zero gravity http://kerli.buzznet.com

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum