Skyscraper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skyscraper

Post by Natt on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 am

I’m sure all of you already know but the song I was a writer on is doing super well. So amazing to see Demi come out of the dark spot she’s been in and being so honest about everything she’s been through. For her to be 19 and have the courage to release a ballad as her first single and say :”fuck it, this is what I’m feeling right now and I’m gonna speak nothing but the truth”, is so inspiring. I see all these kids tweeting and relating and it’s so heart warming.
I’m really, truly happy to be a part of this whole thing. I did write Skyscraper for my own album originally but she puts my version to shame and I really believe that an artist is a messenger and a song is a message and at this point in time, there is no one that could have delivered this very message better than her.
I promised you guys I’d post a picture we wrote skyscraper after but I don’t have it in my computer anymore! how lame:/ I also couldn’t find it online but I found one that looks exactly like the one we wrote it after. Just imagine a skyscraper in the middle of all this. That’s exactly what the picture looked like.
The world had ended and I imagined myself on top of the last building standing. I was the only human left in the world and had lost everything but I was ready to start all over. The first rays of sun were shining through the thick gray clouds and it was slightly raining.

{here is video but I don;t see it}

http://iamamoonchild.net/?p=1351
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Skyscraper

Post by Krissy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm

That's awesome that her song she wrote is doing well.Happy for kerli.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum