Kerli met with MariMoon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Quincy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 pm

I know I'm jumping into this kind of late but whether Kerli literally meant 'you guys are my best fans' or was just saying 'you guys are the best' as she always does, majority of the Brazilian fans are going to run with it and say shit like 'she likes us the best' and make themselves out to be superior fans. I hate generalizing a group of people but I have interacted with dozens of Brazilian moonchildren on tumblr... maybe one hasn't had the superior attitude problem. Seriously they're always saying stuff like about how they're better because there's more of them, one even said something to the effect of 'I didn't realize anyone outside of Brazil loved Kerli too.'
I cringe a little each time Kerli mentions Brazil. It feels like among the moonchild there's a divide, Brazilian fans and everyone else. Everyone else can get along and be happy for each other, the Brazilians need to make it a competition

_________________
avatar
Quincy

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 27
Location : IL, USA

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Tyler on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Quincy wrote:I know I'm jumping into this kind of late but whether Kerli literally meant 'you guys are my best fans' or was just saying 'you guys are the best' as she always does, majority of the Brazilian fans are going to run with it and say shit like 'she likes us the best' and make themselves out to be superior fans. I hate generalizing a group of people but I have interacted with dozens of Brazilian moonchildren on tumblr... maybe one hasn't had the superior attitude problem. Seriously they're always saying stuff like about how they're better because there's more of them, one even said something to the effect of 'I didn't realize anyone outside of Brazil loved Kerli too.'
I cringe a little each time Kerli mentions Brazil. It feels like among the moonchild there's a divide, Brazilian fans and everyone else. Everyone else can get along and be happy for each other, the Brazilians need to make it a competition

Exactly. And it's not like anyone else is noticing this either. It seems lately she has been putting A LOT toward Brazilian fans when people such as Mimi, Meko, and others have been working their asses off but get no recognition whatsoever. As far of people liking Kerli outside Brazil? If it wasn't for the US- Love Is Dead and all these other albums/singles/etc wouldn't have existed- so it was the little demand she had here (In The US) to keep Island paying for her second album. I mean, I have also heard that they are fighting with each other inside of the "Brazilian" Moonchildren group, some of them calling themselves 1st Class Brazilian Moonchildren. You gotta be fucking joking. Like I said before, I'm friends with some Brazilian Moonchildren and they are cool, but I'm sick of this "Brazilian Moonchildren" are best thing. I mean- they want to be generals too? Woah there.
And Kerli's response to that general question someone had made no sense.
None at all.
avatar
Tyler
Admin

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 pm

It's all opinion, not fact. No matter who claims. People like that are a distraction to what really matters.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-01-14
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by moonchild_amarah on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 am

off topic-I never heard of Marimoon before,but it sounds so cute when she speaks portugese : )
on topic-I guess,we should stay those kids of Integrity,Love and Unity and hej come on,that's what we're fighting for..I.L.U. why should we start involving in a war within our community?
avatar
moonchild_amarah

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 22
Location : Calvörde,Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:30 pm

i just find them annoying in the chats...with spam..

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Lilee on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

^ OMG those chats... -.-; I agree, the constant spam just ruins them.
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by MoonDaFiddle on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm

joseph325625 wrote:Ok well I hate to be a bitch but people are losing the concept of I.L.U. we don't just say it for our health. The UNITY part of it means everyone coming together as ONE. NO best, 2nd best, alpha, general, beta bullshit. So if you really think you are better than anyone on this site or anywhere for that matter then you seriously need a reality check. I'm so sick and tired of all the fighting. And Mimi your right if anyone needs to be thanked its people like you, Nat, Meko, Tyler, ect.(sorry if I forgot anyone) Y'all have done so much for not only kerli but the moonchild community. Plus if you think about it sure Brazil does a lot of promoting and everything but so does everyone else! I don't know about y'all but i always request kerli on the radio but here its so much harder to get her on it with all of the other artists here. I hate to say it but we are starting to turn into the average street team. Some people really need to remember what were all about. I mean Ive been a kerli fan since before walking on air was released and every time I feel I'm losing the concept of I.L.U. I go and have like a blog reading marathon and I read all of the ones shes posted on Myspace (which are on here now) and I watch some of the videos blogs shes done. I when im done reading I feel refreshed and new again. WOW I just went on some long rant sorryyyy <3

I totally agree!!!! We need to remember Unity. We are MOONCHILDERN and we are all equal no matter what!!!!

MoonDaFiddle

Posts : 137
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 24
Location : Night Elf Forest

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:25 am

True. but let them have there own chat.Then we can have one with out all thre spam.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by joseph325625 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Has anyone told kerli about this problem? If not you should.
avatar
joseph325625

Posts : 429
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 22
Location : Pearland, Texas

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Quincy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm

kerlitv wrote:
And Kerli's response to that general question someone had made no sense.
None at all.

I'm not sure in what context you meant it made no sense but didn't she say no to the general thing? Because she gave Chew Fu a certificate naming him a 'general' a long time ago... she kind of is contradicting herself:

_________________
avatar
Quincy

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 27
Location : IL, USA

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm

I think thats what he meant. She is being very hypocritical. Abd she say thst people shouldnt be so focusing on sex and that its bad for society not to see it for a deeper meaning, but she wears booty shorts fishnet shirts and bras. Very contradictory.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah,I agree.She has changed a bit.Yeah,Yeah,Yeah.I know everybody changes.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by out of the hollow on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Ragdoll*Bunny wrote:@Lilee - Oh god those names >.< XD But yeah I hope so. If it does happen, I know better to run,hide or ignore from that. The battle goes on forever and I will eventually get turned off by the artist.

It's nice for fans to have credit though. The entitlement annoys me, especially when it goes to one's mind too much. Words are powerful.

For some reason with many artists, Brazil and Mexico are the "best fans" probably because of how they are in numbers. I mean yay for them, but I don't need to know that every single minute and leave everyone out. I don't care who's the best, I don't care if my own country is on that list. Fans everywhere are trying just as hard everyone else. Artists sometimes seems to forget that.

kerlitv wrote:
Quincy wrote:I know I'm jumping into this kind of late but whether Kerli literally meant 'you guys are my best fans' or was just saying 'you guys are the best' as she always does, majority of the Brazilian fans are going to run with it and say shit like 'she likes us the best' and make themselves out to be superior fans. I hate generalizing a group of people but I have interacted with dozens of Brazilian moonchildren on tumblr... maybe one hasn't had the superior attitude problem. Seriously they're always saying stuff like about how they're better because there's more of them, one even said something to the effect of 'I didn't realize anyone outside of Brazil loved Kerli too.'
I cringe a little each time Kerli mentions Brazil. It feels like among the moonchild there's a divide, Brazilian fans and everyone else. Everyone else can get along and be happy for each other, the Brazilians need to make it a competition

Exactly. And it's not like anyone else is noticing this either. It seems lately she has been putting A LOT toward Brazilian fans when people such as Mimi, Meko, and others have been working their asses off but get no recognition whatsoever. As far of people liking Kerli outside Brazil? If it wasn't for the US- Love Is Dead and all these other albums/singles/etc wouldn't have existed- so it was the little demand she had here (In The US) to keep Island paying for her second album. I mean, I have also heard that they are fighting with each other inside of the "Brazilian" Moonchildren group, some of them calling themselves 1st Class Brazilian Moonchildren. You gotta be fucking joking. Like I said before, I'm friends with some Brazilian Moonchildren and they are cool, but I'm sick of this "Brazilian Moonchildren" are best thing. I mean- they want to be generals too? Woah there.
And Kerli's response to that general question someone had made no sense.
None at all.

Word.
avatar
out of the hollow

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : TX, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Quincy wrote:
kerlitv wrote:
And Kerli's response to that general question someone had made no sense.
None at all.

I'm not sure in what context you meant it made no sense but didn't she say no to the general thing? Because she gave Chew Fu a certificate naming him a 'general' a long time ago... she kind of is contradicting herself:

I think I remembered seeing that...Who's Chew Fu? Shocked

For some reason if she's naming "Generals" I'm not gonna take that seriously. Doesn't change things for me and it's not gonna be a "I will immediately respect you" card unless deserved.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-01-14
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by ghost_flower on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Chew Fu it's a DJ and he made a remix for Army of love.

I don't have anything with Marimoon but I liked it more when Kerli was alone and she was talking to us,it felt more personal.I don't like this idea with guests.
avatar
ghost_flower

Posts : 290
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 22
Location : Romania

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Natt on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:22 am

this is a normal that people changed myself....I think a little that the biggest her direction is Brazil.... only I hope that at soon will be chat with her.. I remember that next Iced Coffee will be with Brian.... but I feel that she should also make chat alone.. and say when it will be.....I'm intersesting only if Brazilians fans know about Iced Coffee with MariMoon-I don't follow MariMoon it I don't know....
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 am

ghost_flower wrote:Chew Fu it's a DJ and he made a remix for Army of love.

I don't have anything with Marimoon but I liked it more when Kerli was alone and she was talking to us,it felt more personal.I don't like this idea with guests.

Ah I see and yeah I agree about the guests part.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-01-14
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Lilee on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am

I don't mind her giving that general thing to Chew Fu. That's obviously like a cute "thank you" for helping with Army of Love. But giving stuff like that only to certain fans sounds like a fight just waiting to happen ^^;

And I agree that I don't like her doing the ice coffee chats with Marimoon, I'd rather it just be with Kerli. The only guest I think I could tolerate would be Vespertine.
avatar
Lilee

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Quincy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 am

^ I agree. The giving Chew Fu the general thing was just a cute thank you I don't think it really meant anything. Giving fans special names is ridiculous though, I have to say this is the only fandom that I've seen people trying to demand they get a special name so people know there 'better' fans. (and let's be honest people will just lie about their 'position' anyway so it's pointless)

And yeah I didn't really care for Marimoon, I don't think she really added much to the chat, half the time she seemed insincere. But as long as she doesn't do one with Audrey Kitching I'll be good though.

_________________
avatar
Quincy

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 27
Location : IL, USA

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am

I agree,I think she should do the ice coffee thing alone. Kerli gave better advice then.Marimoon. I did find Marimoon to be nice..LOL liked her better then Audrey Kitching

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Little Phoenix on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Are there any Brazilian moonchildren on TOL?

_________________

I'd still give my everything to love you more
avatar
Little Phoenix

Posts : 1649
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : Serbia

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Quincy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Little Phoenix wrote:Are there any Brazilian moonchildren on TOL?

I know there's a few, most aren't really active though, I think one is but atm I can't really remember who it is.

_________________
avatar
Quincy

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 27
Location : IL, USA

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

I seen a few too.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am

there are actually more and more brazilian fans on this forum. i hope they are here because they want to hang with us like one big family and not spread the word about their greatness.

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 26
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:34 am

^ Yep there has been a growing number of them lately, and I agree. Like what many have been saying "This is TABLE OF LOVE" (then again love can turn into obsession in most cases). Respect is part of the rules if I remember, or common sense.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-01-14
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by moonchild_amarah on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 am

ghost_flower wrote:Chew Fu it's a DJ and he made a remix for Army of love.

I don't have anything with Marimoon but I liked it more when Kerli was alone and she was talking to us,it felt more personal.I don't like this idea with guests.

Marimoon seems cute,but yeah,that's it and I so agree,cause Marimoon doesn't really have any good advices..she's saying something,then Kerli's broking her up and gives us advice,which are actually helpful,Marimoon's not..
avatar
moonchild_amarah

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 22
Location : Calvörde,Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 am

yes,she just agrees with what kerli say's.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Natt on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 am

Today in Acesso MTV will be exclusive interview with Kerli
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Krissy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Very Happy awesome

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli met with MariMoon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum