Vanilla Extract

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Ok, so I do write a lot of poetry, so I think that I shall post them here. If that's all right with you of course? Ok then, here is one.

Good Heart
So quiet and innocent
Lying there on your bed
Like nothing can hurt you
Dreams in your head
I cry myself to sleep
And remember what my mother said
"When your baby girl grows up
Her heart will be red."
I love that her heart is nont black.


Last edited by Vanilla on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Kaku Ain on Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 am

So young and so deep,
what shall you grow you shall reap.
Plant the seeds of pleasure,
the harvest will be too big to measure.


You inspired me super Like a Star @ heaven

Kaku Ain

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks!!! This one is inspired by a hunger games RP that I recently joined. my character is 12 and the boy is 18, so its so amazing.

No Chance
My first try
So slight a chance
Now I watch my mother cry
Not a happy dance
The capital is a lie
There will never bea lovely romance
You can look for me up high.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Not bad... not bad at all... Very Happy
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Wed May 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Why TY! This is Just something I came up with while watching American Idol tonight, its still on too.

Water under my feet
Air above my head
I cannot stand the heat
The earth is my bed.

I lie awake at night
And wish upon the stars
Open sky, stars in height
And catch fireflies in jars.

So the next time you see them
I hope you think of me
The ones that sparkle like a jem
Is the brightness of the sea...Me.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Thu May 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Now that is crafty. Usually when you try to be deep you can go over board but not for this. This is just amazing with a great meaning.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Thanks. I really enjoyed writing this because it flowed so evenly. so I used this random poem I fouund on this webpage, you might recognize it, I think that you ujust complimented, but I said that it was written by Anon.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I am very uninspired today, so I am going to write about a bowl of Ramen Noodles.

Oh, delicous
Yellowish white
after I eat you
I fly a kite.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Inspiration,
Courage,
Love,
Honesty,
Integrity.

You inspire me,
You give me courage,
You love me,
You make me honest,
Because of you, I believe in Integrity.

I.L.U.
This is what I am.
I am a Moonchild.
I am a Kerli,
I am a me,
I am an amazing person,
And nobody can tell me different.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Inspired by a song I just heard.

I fly away,
far from here,
my beutiful villian,
My sweet teddy bear.

A glimmer of hope,
beats far below,
Hidden behind those eyes,
a dark brown glow.

Butterscotch hair,
soft to the touch,
the pain that you inflicted,
it was just to much.

So I bit you farewell,
as I slowly walk away,
and I hope tomorrow,
will bring another day.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Riley on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am

That last one is really pretty.(:

The one before that... You forgot unity.. XD No offense.(:<3
avatar
Riley

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 19
Location : My Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I know I forgot it. I didn't want to put it in there because it didn't fit into my life when I originally wrote that two months ago.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Okay I love that one about the Butterscotch hair! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 pm

LOL!! I was eating butterscotch when I wrote it, so...ya. But THANKS!!!!!!
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 pm

This is a song that I just wrote but I thought of it yesterday...i hope you like it and maybe I will post it on youtube sometime...

Breath
One Last step
thats all that it takes
for me to lose you
One little breath
and I cant see the falling rain.

Everything around me
settles far from here
and if you were around me
I would see clear
but you aren't.

:chorus:
I utter these broken words
The darkness flows in
from your heart
and i just cant wait for you
but i just might have to
cause my soul is gone without you
and I can't breath anymore.

The pain that you put me through
made me crumble
I felt so small
I can hear everything around me
But i just cant see
where you are.

And these broken tears
splashing on the ground
it takes a million years
for the sun to come around
and i miss you
like i missed the light.

:chorus:

(whispering) Breath, breath, please, breath (x2)

If you were here
then I would care
that everything i used to know
is gone...
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 am

Its breathe with an E at the end. But other then that it is okay. I'll talk to you about it later though because I have some suggestions. Me being your best friend, it is my job to help you!
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by MaryCourage on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 am

Your poems are really sweet. I like that most of them are quite short, a poem doesn't have to be 20 pages long to be considered deep and good, you know? Razz
avatar
MaryCourage

Posts : 440
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Home of Sewing Machines

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Picture Perfect
After a while
It all starts to crumble
and fall to the ground
I fear everything
and fall asleep at night
tear in my eyes.

at least you didnt see
the girl that I would be
because I'm not me right now
I am everything you never wanted
and you dont know how
I turned out like this
But I'm picture perfect.

everything that you said
everything that you did
wanted me to be something
that im not.

So tell me something
Will you promise me this
please accept me
and everything that i will be.

at least you didnt see
the girl that I would be
because I'm not me right now
I am everything you never wanted
and you dont know how
I turned out like this
But I'm picture perfect.

avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 pm

This song reminds me of SuperGirl by Kerli... hm... *looks back and fourth suspiciously*
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm

LOL, It was a poem that turned into a song.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Easy are the nights
When I see the light
But when the clouds
Cover the moon
I sometimes start to cry.

(true story)
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 pm

I know how you feel KayKay... the moon is hope for me.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 pm

a rainbow in a gray world
the doors open for short times
but when you need it the most
it vanishes
then all thats left for your sanity
is the gray world
that you were left behind in
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Nice... no rhyme to make it a poem... just feeling.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

People think I'm different
Because of the way I dress
I am called stupid, not smart
Because I am random
I am called a poser
Because of what I do
Who I like
How I dress
But I am Perfect the way I am
And I beleive that.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Vanilla wrote:People think I'm different
Because of the way I dress
I am called stupid, not smart
Because I am random
I am called a poser
Because of what I do
Who I like
How I dress
But I am Perfect the way I am
And I beleive that.

You are different, but not because of your clothes. You call yourself stupid as well so you don't help there, you just encourage.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

lunachild wrote:
Vanilla wrote:People think I'm different
Because of the way I dress
I am called stupid, not smart
Because I am random
I am called a poser
Because of what I do
Who I like
How I dress
But I am Perfect the way I am
And I beleive that.

You are different, but not because of your clothes. You call yourself stupid as well so you don't help there, you just encourage.

I'm not stupid I feel stupid. I am different because I am me. Because of the way I dreess. Because I am unexpected.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 am

Vanilla wrote:
lunachild wrote:
Vanilla wrote:People think I'm different
Because of the way I dress
I am called stupid, not smart
Because I am random
I am called a poser
Because of what I do
Who I like
How I dress
But I am Perfect the way I am
And I beleive that.

You are different, but not because of your clothes. You call yourself stupid as well so you don't help there, you just encourage.

I'm not stupid I feel stupid. I am different because I am me. Because of the way I dreess. Because I am unexpected.

The way you dress isn't the only thing that makes you different. You can dress like an average person and still be different! It isn't in the clothes that makes us special... its in the heart.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 am

i really like the songs you've written. im writing down everything inspiring because im gonna need to be inspired to do my course in university and Ive written down 2 of your creations!

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm

mimi wrote:i really like the songs you've written. im writing down everything inspiring because im gonna need to be inspired to do my course in university and Ive written down 2 of your creations!

AWW! Mimi, this is really amazing that you did that. I dont think much about my little babies I mean poems. LOL. But thanks. This actually means a whole lot to me.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 pm

A dazed storm of excitement
A fuel for need
But I sit crying in my chair
Not a chance now that it started
More than half the time I sit there
Hoping for better
Then here she comes
Taylor Swift 15 feet away
And for the rest of the night
I could not be the happiest person
On the face of the planet
I was crying for joy
And now I do not remember a snippet of the Night...

(OMG! TAYLOR SWIFT LAST NIGHT!!! TOO BAD I CANT REMEMBER.......Sad...)
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

HAHAHA! honestly, I have no idea what this is about, but I was watching PLL and then thought of this...

Hidden amongst the ashes
A deep secret withheld
Gone with the ages
Yet still in our hearts
The old grow young
The young grow old
My story will now be told.

A thousand years ago
A castle in a far away land
Exotic Animals danced all day
Then I was hidden away
In a locked chamber
To someday be saved
So breathe into me life
And let me live
Here I lie just a kid.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

I Will Not Conform
Bright and beautiful
Floating away
I will not meet him
He will not be saved.

He floats to his death.

A green on blue
My eyes locked on his
He mouths two words
“Save Me”
I can’t do it.

He is too far
I would if I could
I promise you, sir,
I promise I would
I would jump into the water
Which holds a million demons.

I would save him.

I stand on the edge of a journey
Helplessly young
Seeing everything
With watchful eyes
Too afraid to do something wrong
To not be accepted.

I am scared.

So, stranger man,
I will help you
I don’t care what they think
I am me
I want to help you.

I will not conform.

Me in my shorts
My top and my shoes
I jump into the danger zone
And swim a mile a minute
And I save you
I did what you asked
Though I do not know you.

I did it.

I am imperfect
I am crazy
I am lazy
I am me
And I will not conform
I saved you
Now it’s your turn to save me.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Some people don't have a bed
I take mine for granted and sleep on the couch
Some people don't have a mother
I hate mine beyond repair and Don't Care
Some People don't have a father
I make him waste his money on me
Some people don't have food
I choose not to eat when I can
Some people are damaged
I take for granted that I'm not
Some people don't have money
I waste money every chance I get
Some people are ugly
I take for granted I have make-up
Some people are abused
I take for granted that I'm not
Everyone has flaws, I am one of them.
Don't treat me like you would treat everyone else.
Treat me like an individual, because I am not everyone else.
And neither is the next person to talk to you.

Don't be that person who everyone hates because you are horrid. Be the one everyone loves because you understand.
I love you all.
Love, Kaitllyn...
(This is a true story)
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 pm

I've been thinking, maybe the reason nobody seems to care about my poems anymore is because I've strayed so far from my hidden meanings, I mean everything I do seems so straightforward nowadays...I like that I grew, because as an artist, you always want to grow, but I feel that Because I seem as though I don'tput much thought into these poems anymore (I do, sooo much) that nobody likes them..I'm going to try to go bakc to my origonal process, but I may fail...BE WARNED! lol! Smile
(All my poems are basically untitled)




Utterly ashamed
I stand by watching
The ashes of previous dreams
Floating away with the wind
A new era has begun
I with the power
Nothing I want.

avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 am

Vanilla wrote:I've been thinking, maybe the reason nobody seems to care about my poems anymore is because I've strayed so far from my hidden meanings, I mean everything I do seems so straightforward nowadays...I like that I grew, because as an artist, you always want to grow, but I feel that Because I seem as though I don'tput much thought into these poems anymore (I do, sooo much) that nobody likes them..I'm going to try to go bakc to my origonal process, but I may fail...BE WARNED! lol! Smile
(All my poems are basically untitled)


Okay, KayKay... just because people don't comment after every single poem, it doesn't mean they've stopped caring. Maybe they like them, but it isn't their favorite so they can't find anything to say. And when you think too much about what you are writing, there might be even less meaning. As an artist, you should know that when you write it should come soul-ly from the heart. Just keep writing and don't think that people don't care because they aren't commenting.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 pm

And also, I care wayy too much about what other people think, but thats exaclty the kind of person I am...trying to impress everybody but myself.
...
..
.


I wanna be everything that you are
Trying so hard to find my way
But when there is no road at all
I just stare after you
These are the lonely days.

Wishing to find myself
Your face appears in my head
My beautiful cousin,
My only true friend
The one that i trusted
And fell apart for
You found your dream
But left me here.

Can I please get a moment
....

AHH I cant finish! HAHAHA...later (MAYBE)
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am

Vanilla wrote:And also, I care wayy too much about what other people think, but thats exaclty the kind of person I am...trying to impress everybody but myself.
...
..
.

Yeah, I think you are right on that one. You do try way to hard... just loosen up and write for yourself.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:37 pm

GEEZ! stop judging me! there is another place for that.

If everything is taken
what do I have left?
I have my hand that I write with
I have my feet that I walk with
I have my cothes that I am covered by
And I have my Spirits.


and now a little HAIKU!

five seven and five
make a wonderful Haiku
its beuty is false...
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Natt on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 am

I love your poems
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Krissy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:53 am

They are nice!

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm

haha thanks. you dont know how much that means to me!



its a wolf,
its a cloud,
no
its my heart...

It was torn out of me
eaten,
spat out,
ripped to shredds
then put back together
with a false apology
only so she could be happy again....

But what about me?
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 pm

OK, so I have recently taken a VERY long break from this site. But now I'm back. So I have finished a poem that you might remember from a little bit ago.

Vanilla wrote:I wanna be everything that you are
Trying so hard to find my way
But when there is no road at all
I just stare after you
These are the lonely days.

Wishing to find myself
Your face appears in my head
My beautiful cousin,
My only true friend
The one that i trusted
And fell apart for
You found your dream
But left me here.

Can I please get a moment
....

The new poem (Song, actually) goes as follows:

Left Behind
I wanna be everything that you are
Trying so hard to find my way
But when there is no road at all
I just stare after you
Crying out these lonesome rays.

Wishing to find myself
Your face appears in my head
My whole life,
My only true friend
The one that I trusted
And fell apart for
You found your dream
But left me here.

Can I please get a moment
To appreciate my reflection
I can’t stand it anymore
You give no affection
To my bleeding wounds.

Wishing to find myself
Your face appears in my head
My whole life,
My only true friend
The one that I trusted
And fell apart for
You found your dream
But left me here.

I am disappearing in your shadow
Covered in darkness by you.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Vanilla on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

In my defense, life has taken a hold of me, but I think this sums it up. It sucks pretty badly, but who the hell cares, you know?

I am a butterfly
Hidden in my cocoon
Hidden in my crystalis
Because of you.

You say you did nothing
Though you left me dead
Thought you cared
I'm crying instead.

I never said things
That I didn't mean
You made me feel
So, so small.

You started it
Now I'm ending it
I want nothing to do
With you.

I'm ending it here
Don't even dare to speak
I won't listen
I won't even weep.

Life is a crazy thing
I keep giving in to
This bullying is over
I done with you.
avatar
Vanilla

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 20
Location : In a world all my own...With Faith of Course!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Natt on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:19 am

very strong, please dont stop writing
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Krissy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

awesome

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by lunachild on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 am

I think its actually pretty good in my opinion, even though I know the hidden meaning.

And I'm sorry
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vanilla Extract

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum