I am so sick right now.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am so sick right now.

Post by BornViolet on Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 pm

So, Osama Bin Laden has been killed and millions around the globe are cheering.

I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm an American too but this just makes me so sick to the point of shaking and being nauseous. I don't understand how people can cheer for someone's death- it's heartless and barbaric to me. I don't believe in murdering someone (YES, I SAID MURDERING) regardless of their actions. I believe in imprisoning others for life if necessary for their evil deeds against humanity.

To top all of this off, it has been stated many times that he was mentally insane. Would you murder someone for a mental disorder because they were trying to formulate a murderous plot?

I believe the only ones that can understand how I'm feeling right now is the Moonchildren, even my boyfriend has harbored so much hatred against this single individual that he's saying he wasn't even human just to justify the murderous intent behind all of this- Telling me "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, YOU DON'T." because I don't believe in killing people?

I'm an American, too and I do not approve of this message.
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Re: I am so sick right now.

Post by Claudia on Sun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I guess Osama Bin Laden had it coming.
I don't support the idea of him being killed, but he did killed many people and I see it isn't enough to lock him away for life.

But I don't think people shouldn't be cheering and carrying on like a winning football match.

Okay he is dead, so what. It still doesn't stop the bombing and terrorist attacks.
Claudia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 12:39 am

Claudia wrote:I guess Osama Bin Laden had it coming.
I don't support the idea of him being killed, but he did killed many people and I see it isn't enough to lock him away for life.

But I don't think people shouldn't be cheering and carrying on like a winning football match.

Okay he is dead, so what. It still doesn't stop the bombing and terrorist attacks.
No, I agree.
I believe he should've been punished accordingly for his acts but for me in this the deeds just don't justify the means, I guess.

I believe as human beings, we all reserve the basic right (and gift) of life from the moment we are born and to me, I don't see how anyone has the right or title to take that away from someone. It all goes back to "Who decides who should live and who should die?", I honestly don't believe anyone should, really.

All I'm really trying to get across to others in this is that so many things, especially hatred require justification in this life but love is the only thing that needs none.

Thank you for your reply, Claudia.Like a Star @ heaven
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve on Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 am

I don't really get it either. His followers are just gonna cause an uproar and there might be more bombings. Murder/death doesn't solve anything.
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Mon May 02, 2011 4:57 am

I think it would've been better if they had just captured and interviewed him. And then given him a trial. But I don't know how that would've worked, since I don't think they can take a person from abroad to America for a trial. And his own countrymen would've just let him go...
Other people died in the attack as well! Bin Laden's son, two other men and a woman. Two other women were injured. But hey, at least bin Laden himself died! Partyyy!
That's just stupid... -_-
I know, the other dead were probably his followers, but did they really deserve to die like this?
Hmm, they buried him rather quickly...

We'll see how things develop from now on. His followers are probably angry. Maybe bin Laden was just a front, and the problem itself won't go away.
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Mon May 02, 2011 5:16 am

its politics and there is so much more in it than just somebody getting killed etc. there are so many other things in it that no civilian can understand. i dont agree with killing either BUT i do think that in some ways justice has been made. he was the front man of the terrorist attack where so many people died + thousands were left devastated. if your mother/father/brother/sister/friend/partner was murdered wouldnt u want justice?

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 5:24 am

MoonChildEve wrote:I don't really get it either. His followers are just gonna cause an uproar and there might be more bombings. Murder/death doesn't solve anything.
I'm in total agreement here. It's as if we are taught if you kill the leader, you stop the problem and everything is solved- Not so.

Thank you for your comment, btw. Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 am

Forace wrote:I think it would've been better if they had just captured and interviewed him. And then given him a trial. But I don't know how that would've worked, since I don't think they can take a person from abroad to America for a trial. And his own countrymen would've just let him go...
Other people died in the attack as well! Bin Laden's son, two other men and a woman. Two other women were injured. But hey, at least bin Laden himself died! Partyyy!
That's just stupid... -_-
I know, the other dead were probably his followers, but did they really deserve to die like this?
Hmm, they buried him rather quickly...

We'll see how things develop from now on. His followers are probably angry. Maybe bin Laden was just a front, and the problem itself won't go away.
You're right it would've been better but yes, I doubt they can do that either.

Exactly but all of those others that lost their lives don't get the news coverage. It is very ignorant indeed, the 'kill two birds with one stone' theory should definitely not include humans, I'd say. -.-; I don't believe they deserved to die like this but yeah, it's just the way our army works based on the orders they're given- I suppose it's just easier to do it this way.

Yeah we will, I'm sure his followers are definitely angry. All of this mostly likely was just a front, the problem itself is still at large and will continue to be for a while I'd wager but I could be wrong.

Thanks for posting, by the way, I'm beginning to feel a bit better about all of this now.Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 5:47 am

mimi wrote:its politics and there is so much more in it than just somebody getting killed etc. there are so many other things in it that no civilian can understand. i dont agree with killing either BUT i do think that in some ways justice has been made. he was the front man of the terrorist attack where so many people died + thousands were left devastated. if your mother/father/brother/sister/friend/partner was murdered wouldnt u want justice?
Oh, I know, Mimi.
I'm in agreement that this represents justice for some people and I'm aware that people were affected.
Yeah, I'd definitely want justice and I can't say I wouldn't have a thought of murder but actions speak louder than thoughts usually. I wouldn't carry through with the murder of the individual because for me it would make me a murderer, too.

I'm glad you don't agree with killing, too.

All of this was just very distressing and hurtful for me because I feel sick and hurt when something detestable happens in the world- I guess I'm a bit of an empath so to speak. It wasn't my intention to make light of what the victims have gone through at all. I was just voicing how the killing made me feel as a human.

Thank you for your comment, btw, I'm feeling better knowing all of you have voices in this and feel as I do.Like a Star @ heaven
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 am

It so much hurt me that ppl are so happy... he was also in human....
bad human.... but..I don't understand this world
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve on Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 am

So I just watched a video on youtube and it was loads of people cheering outside the Whitehouse. Cheering for his death. I know a lot of people wanted justice, and it was given to them, but these people were just ignorant teenagers. If someone I knew were killed in one of the bombings, I would be relieved that he had been caught, but I wouldn't CHEER for his death. People confuse me sometimes!
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 am

I'm gonna have to dis-agree with you. I'M NOT american.But I think he had it coming too him.For what he did.I'm sorry but i don't really blame most of the americans for being happy for his death.I agree that it's NOT nice to be happy when some one dies.BUT i think in this case it's different.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve on Mon May 02, 2011 8:50 am

Hmmm, I guess you could be right. Thousands, even millions wanted him dead for the acts he commited.
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Mon May 02, 2011 8:54 am

I agree, a lot of people see this as closure. If someone killed someone I loved, I'd be relieved to learn that the person is dead. At least bin Laden himself won't be killing anyone anymore, just his followers. So, problem not solved, even if he's dead.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am

How can you really show love to a person that's so evil inside? Did people really expect people to be all sad when they heard he's dead? Maybe least now americans can feel more safe.& can move forward. Sorry if i sound heartless but that's how i feel.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 am

Forace wrote:I agree, a lot of people see this as closure. If someone killed someone I loved, I'd be relieved to learn that the person is dead. At least bin Laden himself won't be killing anyone anymore, just his followers. So, problem not solved, even if he's dead.

Yeah.That's the one bad part.but maybe now the states can be better at stoping this kind of killings before it happens

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Mon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:How can you really show love to a person that's so evil inside? Did people really expect people to be all sad when they heard he's dead? Maybe least now americans can feel more safe.& can move forward. Sorry if i sound heartless but that's how i feel.
The only people who'll miss him are his relatives and followers. I don't show love to him, just understanding. At least I try to. He did a lot of bad things, but I guess he did them in belief that it's the right thing to do. Like someone said, he was mentally sick. Also his followers can't be the smartest of people (no offense). I wouldn't feel safe just yet, there will be revenge bombings.

Everything would be fine if America pulled out their army from the countries that don't belong to them, and let people live how they want. Just... stop the war.
And again, I blame religion for all the idiotic stuff that Islam supports. Christians aren't better either.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 9:19 am

yeah,I agree,let's hope the bloody war has a end.the war did not really help.lots of young men died.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato on Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 am

[quote="Forace"]
butterflycry2010 wrote:Everything would be fine if America pulled out their army from the countries that don't belong to them, and let people live how they want. Just... stop the war.
And again, I blame religion for all the idiotic stuff that Islam supports. Christians aren't better either.
yes. I don't know if everything would be fine exactly, but I agree, and I think most Americans agree that we shouldn't be in any wars.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, he was a bad person, but it's not like killing him will stop Al Qaeda. What really bothers me is the part about how other people were killed and injured when they were trying to get to him.. Them I feel bad for.
But then I think.. if someone I loved was killed by something orchestrated by him, I might dance on his grave. (well, i guess on a boat?)
I also wonder how long until we're attacked again, in retaliation.
I think I'm going to just listen to Army of Love over&over.
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 am

I think what he did was more "heartless" then people being happy with his death.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:How can you really show love to a person that's so evil inside? Did people really expect people to be all sad when they heard he's dead? Maybe least now americans can feel more safe.& can move forward. Sorry if i sound heartless but that's how i feel.

you do not sound heartless. this is how I feel too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

secretpersonfp wrote:

you do not sound heartless. this is how I feel too.

Well thank you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy on Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:I'm gonna have to dis-agree with you. I'M NOT american.But I think he had it coming too him.For what he did.I'm sorry but i don't really blame most of the americans for being happy for his death.I agree that it's NOT nice to be happy when some one dies.BUT i think in this case it's different.

I agree with you.
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

You've kinda' got me backwards.
I wasn't showing love for him as a person who committed these terrible acts but he was indeed a human- we all are and when groups are happy for the death of a human for me, I feel terrible about it and it makes me sick. I'm sure you can understand, I just hold the worth of human life very high, regardless of the person or who they are.
Also, as mentioned- It wasn't only him who died but several others just for the sake of hunting him down & that is never right.

I'm not empathizing with him at all, he doesn't deserve that. I'm just sick and hurt at the fact this has become a celebration of human demise. I don't believe that's ever something to be cheering for- it makes us very animalistic. I can understand why an individual who has been affected by this man in one way or another would want him dead. It's just that in the bigger picture of all of this- Children even are celebrating over a death, you get me? This doesn't connect mentally with a lot of people- They just know that someone is dead and everyone around them is celebrating. I don't find that to be a very healthy mindset and for me it goes against our mantra of Integrity, Love & Unity because it can reinforce harmful ways of thinking in my opinion.

I don't want this to become 'You love this man & consider him a martyr', that's completely off from what I was trying to get across. I honestly just feel like crying because it's obvious that hatred still runs very deep in people & that is very difficult for me to handle sometimes.
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Thanks to everyone for the great comments, btw, it's nice to hear what's in your heads on this subject.

I agree- I'm just going to spam Army of Love, All Is Full of Love, and every other song I can think of that expresses how I feel right now...
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic on Mon May 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't think people are cheering because of the fact we killed him. That he's dead. I think people are cheering because this man who hurt us so much can't hurt us anymore. He did more than 9/11. He also bombed many buildings. If he did SO much to hurt us already, why couldn't he do more? His death means this will stop. And of course, his followers will get angry and try to get revenge, but our security has been upped and we're prepared. The other way around, it would just be a random attack. Plus he was the leader, he spread the hate. Yes there was others, but had he not been the leader the attacks wouldn't have been as strong.

And also, had we not killed him, it would be so much worse. People would be nervous of his escape, and then what if he DID escape? What if his followers tried to get him back? They could kill so many more people and then bring him back. Then where would we be at? We'd have more dead, more having to deal with death of a loved one and more anger. More anger to make sure America was safe, which would HAVE to be killing him, because the cycle could repeat.

I don't think anyone is happy because he's dead, I think it's a cheer for our safety and the justifying for the thousands of deaths he took.
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain on Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

i totally agree with you.
and the worst part, i think, is that they killed his son, too. he didnt do anything! people are saying his son deserved to get killed for being in osama's family, but you cant choose your parents. people have been getting mad at me today for saying this. so i told the,, what if your dad did something wrong, and you were punnished with him?
theres no point in it.
osama did need to be punnished, but not by death. i hate death sentence. everyone should live until they die, not until they get killed.
sofierain

http://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

A trial would have been pointless, it would have never been fair no mater where it was conducted. (he would have been convicted by all other countries and his own would have freed him or public execution like sudaam)I don't image he was likely to be captured alive anyway, and if he was I'm sure they're would have been people either trying to breaking him out or blowing the place he was contained it. People are happy he's dead, they're happy they have closure. I can't feel bad about being relieved such an evil person is dead. Yes maybe some other innocent people got killed by being with him but how many innocent people did he kill. Days like 9/11 are not easily forgotten and seeing the man responsible dead, brings hope to a lot of people effected by those days. I don't think it's right to judge others who were personally effected by terrorist attacks for being overjoyed that they got a little bit of justice. It's brings people hope that the government really can protect us against terrorism

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain on Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

but death is not justice. it just stirs up more problems. i understand how the people close to the victims of 9/11 are super happy they have closure now. and i agree, a trial would have been pointless. but to me, breaking into his house and killing everyone in it is discusting. i also dont think anybody is evil.
people can do evil things, but nobody can be evil unless they feel nothing about it.
sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic on Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Quincy wrote:A trial would have been pointless, it would have never been fair no mater where it was conducted. (he would have been convicted by all other countries and his own would have freed him or public execution like sudaam)I don't image he was likely to be captured alive anyway, and if he was I'm sure they're would have been people either trying to breaking him out or blowing the place he was contained it. People are happy he's dead, they're happy they have closure. I can't feel bad about being relieved such an evil person is dead. Yes maybe some other innocent people got killed by being with him but how many innocent people did he kill. Days like 9/11 are not easily forgotten and seeing the man responsible dead, brings hope to a lot of people effected by those days. I don't think it's right to judge others who were personally effected by terrorist attacks for being overjoyed that they got a little bit of justice. It's brings people hope that the government really can protect us against terrorism

I agree completely.

I'm watching a new report that says that they didn't try to kill anyone but him, but it just happened. Which makes sense. They also said one of the woman killed only died because Bin Laden pulled her in front of him as a shield.
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm

i agree with Poetic@Quincyvery well said.

Last edited by butterflycry2010 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Sophie- I guess "i also dont think anybody is evil. people can do evil things, but nobody can be evil unless they feel nothing about it. " is where our difference of opinion really lies. I do people there are people out there that are evil, that care for nothing and nor anyone but themselves. I believe evil really exists (for a reason too) and some times we have to stop it, even if it takes doing an evil act ourselves because in the long run it's what needs to be done.

Also I can't image that he didn't shoot back. I really do believe that the only way to stop Bin Laden was his death. He just doesn't strike me as the type to surrender. I truly believe that he would have made it impossible for him to be taken alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm

he would of sure tired to break away.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 pm

I believe you all have wisdom in your words, so thank you for sharing that.

Poetic wrote:I don't think people are cheering because of the fact we killed him. That he's dead. I think people are cheering because this man who hurt us so much can't hurt us anymore. He did more than 9/11. He also bombed many buildings. If he did SO much to hurt us already, why couldn't he do more?
I agree, Poetic, he most likely would have done much more if he had been let lose and I understand why people would be happy. If that is the true reason for the majority cheering then so be it but I, myself have witnessed many online and in reality today who are indeed cheering because of the fact that 'the motherfucker's dead.'. I've heard that many times today.

sofierain wrote:people have been getting mad at me today for saying this. so i told the,, what if your dad did something wrong, and you were punnished with him?
theres no point in it.
osama did need to be punnished, but not by death. i hate death sentence. everyone should live until they die, not until they get killed.
I agree here, also, Sofie. People have been angry with me all day also simply for being a humanitarian, so you aren't alone.

Quincy wrote:A trial would have been pointless, it would have never been fair no mater where it was conducted. (he would have been convicted by all other countries and his own would have freed him or public execution like sudaam)I don't image he was likely to be captured alive anyway, and if he was I'm sure they're would have been people either trying to breaking him out or blowing the place he was contained it. People are happy he's dead, they're happy they have closure. I can't feel bad about being relieved such an evil person is dead.
I agree, Quincy, well said. A trial would indeed have been pointless due to the circumstances, I can see that. What I was stating is that he deserved proper imprisonment without a trial- I didn't say it was logical due to international regulations but it was the most morally ethical thing I could think of through the fog I was in while writing this. However, as sofierain stated, no one is inherently or innately evil, we as humans are just susceptible to corruption and the strong refuse this corruption. This is coming from someone who's been face-to-face with evil so I'm not in any way condoning it here. If we were innately evil, some would be born damned and that's not so.

butterflycry2010 wrote:Maybe least now americans can feel more safe.& can move forward. Sorry if i sound heartless but that's how i feel.
No, doll, you aren't heartless and no one here thinks that at all. None of us should have to feel uncomfortable or threatened here, this is a sanctuary for us.

---

If Osama Bin Laden did take fire, I believe the soldiers had every right to fire back because I firmly believe in self-defense in a moment of imminent danger. However, to be honest, we really may never know if that was the case here because none of us were present at the time and yes it is true that news outlets feed the public lies constantly but I digress.

To close this big post off, I just want to say that my intention starting this thread was to bring awareness, and start constructive discussion about this subject that would in the end offer each of us with a bit more clarity and peace within ourselves. It was also my outlet to speak out against what I feel is wrong. In the end, this wasn't even really about Osama Bin Laden, it was about all of us. What I'm saying is that I want no one who might be easily impressionable to believe that killing solves anything because even if this was righteous in some manner- it could easily be misconstrued by some as a welcome to kill those who hurt you. Let that not be the case is all I ask.

As Kerli just tweeted:
Everything that is supposed to make the world rejoice right now is just a cover up for something awful that has happened/is about to happen

Thank you all.Like a Star @ heaven
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm

I just hope nothing more happens to usa.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:I just hope nothing more happens to usa.
I hope so as well, butterflycry.
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt on Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 am

I am quite pleased that he is dead. He openly declaired war on many countries and thier people. He was shot and killed during a search and rescue mission that took place because an unknown group of people had shot down a Pakistani helicopter. He and his group of thugs were shooting at the US rescue team, to kill them. So in thier defence they were only protecting themselves while trying to rescue the helicopter crew that he had shot down.
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 am

Spekt wrote:I am quite pleased that he is dead. He openly declaired war on many countries and thier people. He was shot and killed during a search and rescue mission that took place because an unknown group of people had shot down a Pakistani helicopter. He and his group of thugs were shooting at the US rescue team, to kill them. So in thier defence they were only protecting themselves while trying to rescue the helicopter crew that he had shot down.
Thank you for your post. I did say something on this already, please read my large post above. Like a Star @ heaven
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 am

I'm reading more articles about this... Apparently bin Laden's second-in-command, Aiman al-Zawahri, is the leader of al-Qaida now. Now I don't know who this guy is, but I doubt he's that different from bin Laden. He says, "the holy war is not over".
The soldiers who attacked Osama's house had their orders to kill him, not to imprison him. The others who died were Osama's son, his messenger and his son, and the woman who was used as a human shield. Apparently, the woman was one of Osama's wives O_o
It seems to me that he was totally surprised by this attack... He had no chance against the Seals. Quite desperate, to use your own wife as a shield! No love there xD
President Obama saw the whole operation. One of the soldiers had a camera attached to his helmet.
The DNA test has confirmed it was bin Laden.
That's what our news tell. Still I'm being a bit skeptical xD This was an operation to kill him. And it seems it was a success.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy on Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 am

The norwegian news wrote that the american government won't show the photos of his bodies. But they have proofs that it's him they killed.
I don't actually know how I feel. I don't think people should cheer about his death..
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 03, 2011 7:02 am

Well USA better be smarter this time and be on keep whatever happens next and stop it..we don't need another 9/11

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato on Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

The DNA test thing --how did they have his DNA already to run it against?
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 am

^I was kind of wondering that too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 am

they "claim" that they had the DNA of his sister who died of Brain cancer and they saved her brain. I don't know if I can believe this or not. This whole thing seems very odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Tue May 03, 2011 11:26 am

So really all they'll be proving is that the dead person is related to his sister?

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain on Tue May 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Something deffinatelly sounds fishy about that. And about his wife, he had multiple wives, so i don't expect alot of love to be in the equation xD
sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Tue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I think they marry more then one wife.(least of what i heard some of them)

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic on Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

He has a TON of wives. And close to 100 kids.
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt on Wed May 04, 2011 4:23 am

Would someone please close this topic? We are about love, not war or death, we should not even be talking about it.....
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace on Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

^ So.. were not allowed to talk about war and death?
We totally should talk about these things, so that anyone reading will understand how Moonchildren think. And we're not spreading war or death, we spread love. Bad things won't go away if we close our eyes and just be happy in our pretty little bubble.
We want to change the world to a better place. We have to know and understand what the world is like right now.
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top