Your lowpoint

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your lowpoint

Post by gardenofstars on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:18 am

So I really need help and I don't know where else to go. I'm writing a story and I could use a different perspective on how did u feel when you were at the lowest point of your life. I'd be so grateful if you'd share only a bit. I feel like Table Of Love is such a safe place but if you don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone you could e-mail me or whatever works for you. But please-please help. I'm quite stuck and need to have some kind of a push Rolling Eyes

I can share with you. If it gives confidence on sharing your feelings.
Some time ago I was really depressed and honestly I felt hopelessness. I was ready to just let go. I didn't feel like I had a future. And it took me so much to just have the will the start climbing up again. To start having dreams again. I'm better now. And I really hope I will continue getting better Smile
gardenofstars

Back to top Go down

Re: Your lowpoint

Post by EetuJaKeijut on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Well, in my case my feelings went numb, for a while i tried and slightly accomplished in not feeling anything. Odd now that i think of Smile Before i that i was just plain sad, tired, depressed constantly.

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffanyNR on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 pm

When i was at my low point i felt like the world was a hugeee weight always on my back. That no matter what i did i was always gunna be stuck in a deep black hole unable to escape for the rest of my life. I tried to find an escape in so many things but nothing seamed to work. I felt alone and helpless all the time.
TiffanyNR

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

feeling it now

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertial Mass on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 am

I hated the world, hated myself, I was suicidal, and I couldn't escape it no matter what I did. Everything was going to go the worst way possible. I was the worst person on Earth. Everybody hated me. I was ugly.
Now I'm on medication, so everything's good.
Inertial Mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

I just feel like a huge failure and that maybe I have no purpose on this planet. It make me feel as nothing I can do is right and everyone will be able to see me as a fuckup and just a stupid person. I felt ugly and just like a failure in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 pm

things can only get better right?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 pm

i started studying. i went into this really deep routine of waking up, going to school, doing the extra activities, back home and i sat behind the desk until my eyes just went all red and sore and then id go to bed and start the same thing. i didnt talk much, i didnt go out with friends and i didnt have any friends over. i just literally studied. i guess that could translate into also that i felt that i wasnt good enough and i had to do more and be better etc. i mum broke the pattern of the routine by just coming into my room one day when i was studying and she just calmly said 'why dont you have a break' and i felt as if i was woken up from a dream.

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 pm

I guess.. I felt I wanted to be swallowed by the ground.
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR on Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 pm

I got to my lowest point in life just a few years ago, when I had an illness that kept me away from school for two months. My teachers were sure I wouldn't pass that year. My mother was sure. I wasn't allowed to eat anything else that vegetables and things with nearly no fat, due to the liver disease. That's why I suffered from anorexia for two years after it. My friends hadn't seen me for ages and we changed. I came to school without knowledge, friends, or hope but with an eating disorder. Some months before that my father simply freaked out at home, screamed around like mad and I've never seen him since. Thank God I'm over it. You can do too.
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones on Tue May 17, 2011 1:26 pm

My low point started at the end of my Freshman year of High school and really hit rock bottom at the beginning of my Sophomore year. My grades went from 95+ to most of them failing. I wouldn't get out of bed other than to go to the bathroom. I literally spent nearly three weeks in bed because I just couldn't put up with life anymore. I won't go into gritty detail about what all went down to cause this but the town and school that I lived in and went to were filled with sex, drugs, and alcohol and it really took it really hit me hard since I wasn't into all that. I was awfully lonely.

Dropping out and moving away from there was the best thing I could possibly have done. I feel a lot better now. It took a long time to get back to enjoying life but I'm glad it's over and done with. I definitely think it's made me stronger having to go through what I did and I don't think I'd change anything about it. My life now is filled with good people that are a great influence on me rather than having to be around toxic friends and adults that do nothing about their kids falling into drugs and alcohol.
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum