Japan :(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Japan :(

Post by BrowniesBeffy on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Watch this : http://live.vgtv.no/?eventId=38
They talk about the tsunami, the power plant, earth quake and such. They talk in english, so you won't have problems with the understanding.
It's a norwegian news paper web site, so everything else on that site is in norwegian.
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:49 am

when I see situation in Japan I cry because this is so horrible but the most pain me it that people in my country more worry about my country and effect situation in Japan here
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PirateDolly13 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 am

Yaaay I'm so happy right now! Two schools in my town are organizing some plays, and the money from the tickets will be collected and donated to help the children of Japan! I'm so happy that I'm able to give at least a little help! The tickets are only about one euro (100 RSD actually) but any help would be great.
PirateDolly13

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 am

This situation is so horrible...

It makes me sick that lots of people only disscus about the effect for us and use the situation to be seen good at the elections (politics)... they're talking about taking some atomic power plants from the network...

(Hope somebody understand me)
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 am

Midnight wrote:This situation is so horrible...

It makes me sick that lots of people only disscus about the effect for us and use the situation to be seen good at the elections (politics)... they're talking about taking some atomic power plants from the network...

I understand you completely.
When things don't effect some people, they simply don't bother caring- only for themselves.
It makes me sick as well.
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 am

PirateDolly13 wrote:Yaaay I'm so happy right now! Two schools in my town are organizing some plays, and the money from the tickets will be collected and donated to help the children of Japan! I'm so happy that I'm able to give at least a little help! The tickets are only about one euro (100 RSD actually) but any help would be great.
That's so awesome, PirateDolly!
Plays are a great and fun way to collect money and so much work goes into them so that's wonderful.
^w^
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichte on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 am

i understand you, but i also think it is important to think about taking nuclear reactors from the network...furthermore i can´t understand countries, which plan new atomic power plants...

but your absolutely right...more people have to donate for japan...
nichte

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 am

nichte wrote:

i understand you, but i also think it is important to think about taking nuclear reactors from the network...furthermore i can´t understand countries, which plan new atomic power plants...

Of course it's important...but I think they just say this to stay good in the "limelight"
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 am

just cause you can't give doesn't mean people don't care.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by nichte on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 am

Midnight wrote:
nichte wrote:

Of course it's important...but I think they just say this to stay good in the "limelight"

do you mean the politician?

of course they have acted that way, because of the elections...

but i think they also had no other choise. more and more people are against nuclear power.it is sad, but the elections are the only way to apply pressure.
nichte

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm

nichte wrote:
Midnight wrote:
nichte wrote:

do you mean the politician?

of course they have acted that way, because of the elections...

but i think they also had no other choise. more and more people are against nuclear power.it is sad, but the elections are the only way to apply pressure.

Yes I mean the politican. Oh well... this whole thing is just so unbelievable and crazy. I don't know anything...when I think about it...
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 am

Japan: Small amounts of radioactive iodine found in breast milk of 4 women

Radioactive iodine has been found in the breast milk of four women living in Japan.

One woman, living in Kashiwa, Chiba Prefecture, contained 36.3 becquerels of radioactive iodine per kilogram. Milk from two women in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, contained 8.7 and 6.4 becquerels.

A citizens group paid for the analysts of the breast milk. Currently there is no official limits for radiation levels in breast milk, in Japan.
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:05 am

This is so sad. I wish that this would end...
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 am

My Chemical Romance - Sing it for Japan

http://singitforjapan.com/

Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down