Moonchildren Anthem

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Moonchildren Anthem

Post by Krissy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:04 am

I have to agree with Liisu and poetic..This is kind of geting very
ridicuious....doesn't sound like this song or album is coming out any time soon..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 am

Not to sound like a bitch or anything. I don't belive that the set up track is gonna be out in dec..When dec comes it's just gonna be pushed back again.I kind of belive mybe her lable doesn't want her to put out the single.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 am

I think label has dropped her. that's the thing what's probably going on right now.
otherwise she'd not release a song with her management. labels don't do that.

if it's so...then her album release will take a LONG time.
1012 would even be too good.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 am

you may right!..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 am

It seems like her label has no faith in her

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 am

but why to lie to us?
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am

good question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 am

should we ask her whats up?

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdzzz on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 am

sweetnessangel2010 wrote:should we ask her whats up?

She said that she gonna make a vlog tomorrow explaining whats going on.

ferdzzz

http://www.twitter.com/ferdzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 am

good

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdzzz on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 am

Its not good times to all the record companies, With all those illegal downloads, they're loosing a lot of money, and they need to be sure that all money that they put on an artists, will bring much more back.

Avril Lavigne did her album a long time ago, but just now her label gonna put it out. They need to choose the best moment.

The Veronicas did an album, and their label said its not good enough to the market at this moment, so their doing all again.

AND

If the song is not official out, the record haven't anything to do with it. Its owns to the producers and writters.

Army of Love gonna be released at www.aol.com, as Kerli said on Formspring. Can you get it? They're working on the promo of the track, so when its out, a lot of people gonna hear to it.

Kerli don't really have fault on it. They're team call her and tell her that it gonna be out till X day, so she say it to us, but we're all can have contretemps.

Kerli need all the promotion she can get. And her team are working on it.
ferdzzz

http://www.twitter.com/ferdzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 am

yeah,I can understand that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 am

SL was suppose to be Kerli's first single? I never knew that. Was it changed because it was leaked?

I do think the single will continue to be pushed back but I don't think she was dropped. She wouldn't be able to put out any of those songs then since I'm sure the record label has rights to most of them. Plus it would be in the news, I think especially the Estonian news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 am

yeah mybe!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 am

no it wouldn't. she wouldn't say that.
her first album was shelved...that's why it took time to release.
but this album outcoming is much more fishy.
she already sent her tracks for her new album to NY in summer (or was it autumn)-she made a vblog agout it. so--the album should be out if she's not dropped. and if album isn't out by that time, her 1st single would be out already. it seems label didn't find a good POP song enough to break through.

I do hope everything gets better. and yeah..not good time for giving out albums, true. BUT with this waiting they are only losing fans.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 am

i agree.. i do hope that she's not dropped because she deserves a break.
but the fact that things are being pushed back time and time again is making people lose interest..

i mean when the video was being filmed i got so excited and the excitement lasted for quite awhile.. now im not anymore and im just hoping and hoping that it would come out so that we could finally hear smth fresh.

and we can't really do anything about it as well.. if the single was out we could promote it etc but now its just like.. sit and wait.

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 am

I'm not saying she would admit to being drop, I'm saying reporters are good at finding things that make interesting stories and would write it if it was true (not true too) whether Kerli wanted them to or not.

I guess she's not big enough to have people digging around and finding things they shouldn't (which is good for her in a way).

I hope everything is okay too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:44 am

I'm agree with everyone..
U.u

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 am

darksideofthesun: Kerli is not big at all. She is known in Estonia and in some other parts of the world. Nobody would not bother to find out things if she herself doesn't talk.
That's why she has to promote her herself. And that's how she can keep things safe.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 am

^ I know Kerli's not big in many places. I don't think I would have heard of her where I live (the U.S) if it wasn't for TH and the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack. I thought she was pretty big in Estonia and somewhat big in other parts of Europe. That's mostly why I named the Estonian press since I know they write about her sometimes like with the 'reality TV show' article.

Also it is kinda hard for her to kept things safe, she does have a lot of song leaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 am

most of them she has leaked herself.
except XO and PRA. I might miss sth thou
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:46 am

Well there is I'll find You. What about Perfect day? Also Scream.

I'm sure about the others. Also what about Speed Limit, I don't get why she would leak a song that's suppose to be a single.

Also why does she get so mad that people have the songs when she leaks them herself? It should be expected that this day and age with all these technology that people get the songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 am

these songs were promoted by Kerli AND her management this summer. SL, Scream, Beautiful Day, also Supergirl and ABC.
They were up on one site for a week for promoting, not for downloading thou. but I am sure it was possible to download these songs with somekind of a program.
those who did have these songs.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:04 am

A little article:

As you must know, we already posted about unknown Kerli tracks licensed by BMI, publisher of songwriting and compositions, like “Songs For Liisu”, “What U See Ain’t What U Get” and old songs like “Mantra” that were written in the teenage time of the Estonian singer. The hot news we bring to you all is that BMI Publisher and ASCAP, The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, have atualizated their respective sites and it seems Kerli new songs were registred. The songs are: “Skyscrapper“, “Black and Yellow“, “When You Cry” and “A.O.L.“. Also, a couple of days before we were contacted about new musics on the site HitPredictor, expert in posting songs before going on the radio to make the labels able to see the public aproval and those ones are: “Supergirl”, “A.O.L.”, “ABC” and “Speed Limit“. So, as you can see, the “AOL” track really does exist and our founts confirm that they heard those four musics on the site. Also, “Speed Limit” is the final studio version. We have the happines to reproduce the info and say this is not “bullshit” or even a “leak”, it’s all free to you. Plus, the site receives support of the labels and any ripp-off in Hit Predictor seems “really impossible, but they were time enough online to learn lyrics and rythms. Like one or two days”, said. Unfortunately, we don’t know what exactly tracks are knew(someone on the site LastFM said Tricked By Love is old) or if one of those are going to be on the album.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:12 am

I remember reading that awhile ago and while I believe it, I don't completly believe it since there isn't actual proof. Oh and about Scream I remember she said somewhere on her formspring that Scream leaked a year ago.

I guess it really doesn't matter as long as the songs Kerli's wants to keep private are kept that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

So I'm a little late to this but I almost hope Kerli has been dropped from Island Def Jam, I never felt they were a good label for her music, They're more of a hip hop and R&B label. As much as I want her new stuff, I think she needs a better label. Just putting this out there Lady Gaga was signed to Def Jam by LA Reid (who signed Kerli) She was dropped, gave back the money so she could keep her songs, like 4 of the songs she had written ended up being on her debut album The Fame, now she's one of the biggest artist around (love her or hate her you can't deny she's a big star) I'm not using this example because Kerli gets compared to Gaga by people but because it shows that sometimes music labels and artist don't work well together but with the right support an artist can make it big, Island Def Jam needs to either support her or let her go instead this back and forth going on now

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 am

I agree.
BUT there are not many labels who support music like hers.
they have to find her VERY talented.
Gaga did pure POP music. POP sells.
Kerli's songs are not really like that...at least those what we know.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 am

Yeah, Kerli's music is different so most labels aren't willing to take the risk involved, but there are labels who would take the jump with her, especially because the song Tea Party did well, not great but it was well received, I just hope Kerli can get her break soon, she's so talented, hopefully Army of love will get released and get her enough buzz that Def Jam get behind her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 am

^ Yes she is somewhat known in the music world with her songs Walking On Air and Tea Party. You would think Def Jams would take the risk with her but a smaller label definitely will, if it ever comes down to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Liisu wrote:I agree.
BUT there are not many labels who support music like hers.
they have to find her VERY talented.
Gaga did pure POP music. POP sells.
Kerli's songs are not really like that...at least those what we know.

Actually what i've heard Gaga was too dance for most of the labels and they werent interested on her and they thought she wouldn't sell. The whole dance music boom came after her so maybe Kerli could do something alike Smile just make BubbleGoth something really loved.

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 pm

i would of NEVER heard of kerli it wasn't for a friend online telling me about a song called "creepShow". from there i looked her up on my own.

iam just hoping some single/song can be realsed soon

Mybe she needs a better music label that will support her better.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Her getting dropped could be a possibility, but I doubt it. Kerli was just starting to get bigger. I mean, how many "Up and coming artist" things has she been featured on? And then there's the Alice in Wonderland thing. And the reality TV show. Sure she turned it down, but even being offered it shows how big she's getting it.

If she WAS dropped, she should consider doing the show. She'd be picked up in a second.
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 pm

I hope she wasn't dropped. Crying or Very sad

I'm hoping her album and her official first single (not setup single) release were delayed by the label until early next year because, although the album is finished and the label has no complaints, they wanted to delay the release until after Christmas and New Year's, since apparently this is a dead time for music.

I'm hoping that the setup single, the song that will not be released by Kerli's label but by her and her management, has been delayed through November because she's working extra hard on it to make sure it's perfect, so that it will give her the boost she needs.

But who knows. I'm just trying to be optimistic because otherwise I'll be Mad

This waiting is getting really annoying.
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

yeah, mybe afther christmas people be more willing to by cds of singers who are unknown

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

So the reality TV show offer was true? I thought it was just a rumor.

Either way I think she'll do fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 pm

The only problem with the waiting is by putting it off until next year is if she releases in early 2011, she'll be releasing around the same time as Gaga's next album, I don't know if it'll help or hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:07 pm

I think the reason I've having so much patience is because I'm an Emilie Autumn fan.
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am

well...she actually still considers it.
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am

i think she should do it. the reality show i mean.. yeah u there's the whole issue about 'morals' etc.. but she needs smth thats bigger than having one music video on mtv. a constant show, people will see her more and more and then check her music out.

Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 am

I think she should of done the show, anymore you have to do something to stand out to make it big, I understand that it's invasive and all but it would have been a huge break for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 am

All the attention she'd get from it would guarentee her to make it big. I mean, everyone would fall in love with her and be heartbroken if she didn't make it.
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 am

I'm still on the fence about the reality show, but it's not my decision *shrugs*

Brittney wrote:I think the reason I've having so much patience is because I'm an Emilie Autumn fan.

LMAO This is so true xD
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 am

vlog had to come out yesterday.where is it???
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

^Never expect things to be on time Razz
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 am

I am disappointed in her...
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 am

ya, i agree she do a reality show

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm

I hope she isn't having big problems with her label :/

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

hmm..must be a problem of something..not sure..hope the video explains everything.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:25 pm

didn't kerli say if they delay it a lot that she'd leak everything?
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 pm

she did?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down